Kardashian Clan Takes Paris by Storm Ahead of Kimye Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 22, 2014 5:01 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner clan is taking Paris by storm this week as they all arrive in the city of lights ahead of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding on May 24.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Kris Jenner along with daughters Khloé, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie went out on a shopping spree at designer stores Céline and Saint Laurent on Avenue Montaigne on Wednesday. The group is staying at the Hotel George V.
The day before, Kim, Kourtney and baby North West were spotted at a Givenchy store. The engaged couple, who arrived last weekend already made the rounds and visited Saint Laurent, Versace, Miu Miu, Balenciaga and Celine. Kourtney's first born kid with Scott Disick has also been spotted with the group.
Meanwhile, as wedding preparations are underway, speculations also arose over a possible Bruce and Kris reconciliation after the sighting of Kris Jenner's wedding ring which she has been wearing on the trip despite having separated from Bruce Jenner last year.
The mother of the bride has been wearing the ring on and off since announcing the separation in October 2013.
Bruce and Kris, who were married for 22 years prior to their separation and have ten kids between them. Each one has four kids from previous marriages and the youngest two, Kendall and Kylie, they had together.
The large family has slowly been trickling in to the city where all the guests were instructed to gather for a rehearsal dinner on May 23. Previous reports set the wedding at the Palace of Versailles but new speculations state that the wedding will happen in Florence, Italy after requests to use the palace were allegedly denied.
Members of the family were spotted riding the carousel near the Eiffel Tower on Wednesday. The parents were joined by kids Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Brandon Jenner and his wife Leah.
The wedding, as expected, is surrounded by controversy including reports that Ray J, Kim's ex-boyfriend will be offering her the profits from the sale of their sex tape as his wedding present.
Reports also surfaced that power couple Jay Z and Beyonce declined their invitation to attend because they refused to be filmed during the wedding.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" resumes on June 8 and all the preparations leading up to the wedding and the aftermath is being filmed for the season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate