Kardashian Clan Takes Paris by Storm Ahead of Kimye Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 22, 2014 5:01 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner clan is taking Paris by storm this week as they all arrive in the city of lights ahead of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding on May 24.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Kris Jenner along with daughters Khloé, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie went out on a shopping spree at designer stores Céline and Saint Laurent on Avenue Montaigne on Wednesday. The group is staying at the Hotel George V.
The day before, Kim, Kourtney and baby North West were spotted at a Givenchy store. The engaged couple, who arrived last weekend already made the rounds and visited Saint Laurent, Versace, Miu Miu, Balenciaga and Celine. Kourtney's first born kid with Scott Disick has also been spotted with the group.
Meanwhile, as wedding preparations are underway, speculations also arose over a possible Bruce and Kris reconciliation after the sighting of Kris Jenner's wedding ring which she has been wearing on the trip despite having separated from Bruce Jenner last year.
The mother of the bride has been wearing the ring on and off since announcing the separation in October 2013.
Bruce and Kris, who were married for 22 years prior to their separation and have ten kids between them. Each one has four kids from previous marriages and the youngest two, Kendall and Kylie, they had together.
The large family has slowly been trickling in to the city where all the guests were instructed to gather for a rehearsal dinner on May 23. Previous reports set the wedding at the Palace of Versailles but new speculations state that the wedding will happen in Florence, Italy after requests to use the palace were allegedly denied.
Members of the family were spotted riding the carousel near the Eiffel Tower on Wednesday. The parents were joined by kids Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Brandon Jenner and his wife Leah.
The wedding, as expected, is surrounded by controversy including reports that Ray J, Kim's ex-boyfriend will be offering her the profits from the sale of their sex tape as his wedding present.
Reports also surfaced that power couple Jay Z and Beyonce declined their invitation to attend because they refused to be filmed during the wedding.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" resumes on June 8 and all the preparations leading up to the wedding and the aftermath is being filmed for the season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS