Kardashian Clan Takes Paris by Storm Ahead of Kimye Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 22, 2014 5:01 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner clan is taking Paris by storm this week as they all arrive in the city of lights ahead of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding on May 24.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Kris Jenner along with daughters Khloé, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie went out on a shopping spree at designer stores Céline and Saint Laurent on Avenue Montaigne on Wednesday. The group is staying at the Hotel George V.
The day before, Kim, Kourtney and baby North West were spotted at a Givenchy store. The engaged couple, who arrived last weekend already made the rounds and visited Saint Laurent, Versace, Miu Miu, Balenciaga and Celine. Kourtney's first born kid with Scott Disick has also been spotted with the group.
Meanwhile, as wedding preparations are underway, speculations also arose over a possible Bruce and Kris reconciliation after the sighting of Kris Jenner's wedding ring which she has been wearing on the trip despite having separated from Bruce Jenner last year.
The mother of the bride has been wearing the ring on and off since announcing the separation in October 2013.
Bruce and Kris, who were married for 22 years prior to their separation and have ten kids between them. Each one has four kids from previous marriages and the youngest two, Kendall and Kylie, they had together.
The large family has slowly been trickling in to the city where all the guests were instructed to gather for a rehearsal dinner on May 23. Previous reports set the wedding at the Palace of Versailles but new speculations state that the wedding will happen in Florence, Italy after requests to use the palace were allegedly denied.
Members of the family were spotted riding the carousel near the Eiffel Tower on Wednesday. The parents were joined by kids Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Brandon Jenner and his wife Leah.
The wedding, as expected, is surrounded by controversy including reports that Ray J, Kim's ex-boyfriend will be offering her the profits from the sale of their sex tape as his wedding present.
Reports also surfaced that power couple Jay Z and Beyonce declined their invitation to attend because they refused to be filmed during the wedding.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" resumes on June 8 and all the preparations leading up to the wedding and the aftermath is being filmed for the season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast