Kardashian Clan Takes Paris by Storm Ahead of Kimye Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 22, 2014 5:01 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner clan is taking Paris by storm this week as they all arrive in the city of lights ahead of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding on May 24.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Kris Jenner along with daughters Khloé, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie went out on a shopping spree at designer stores Céline and Saint Laurent on Avenue Montaigne on Wednesday. The group is staying at the Hotel George V.
The day before, Kim, Kourtney and baby North West were spotted at a Givenchy store. The engaged couple, who arrived last weekend already made the rounds and visited Saint Laurent, Versace, Miu Miu, Balenciaga and Celine. Kourtney's first born kid with Scott Disick has also been spotted with the group.
Meanwhile, as wedding preparations are underway, speculations also arose over a possible Bruce and Kris reconciliation after the sighting of Kris Jenner's wedding ring which she has been wearing on the trip despite having separated from Bruce Jenner last year.
The mother of the bride has been wearing the ring on and off since announcing the separation in October 2013.
Bruce and Kris, who were married for 22 years prior to their separation and have ten kids between them. Each one has four kids from previous marriages and the youngest two, Kendall and Kylie, they had together.
The large family has slowly been trickling in to the city where all the guests were instructed to gather for a rehearsal dinner on May 23. Previous reports set the wedding at the Palace of Versailles but new speculations state that the wedding will happen in Florence, Italy after requests to use the palace were allegedly denied.
Members of the family were spotted riding the carousel near the Eiffel Tower on Wednesday. The parents were joined by kids Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Brandon Jenner and his wife Leah.
The wedding, as expected, is surrounded by controversy including reports that Ray J, Kim's ex-boyfriend will be offering her the profits from the sale of their sex tape as his wedding present.
Reports also surfaced that power couple Jay Z and Beyonce declined their invitation to attend because they refused to be filmed during the wedding.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" resumes on June 8 and all the preparations leading up to the wedding and the aftermath is being filmed for the season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance