Rihanna is Purposely Trying to Avoid Drake so She Won’t Get Friendzoned!
By charmaine corne clutton | May 22, 2014 4:58 PM EST
The Canadian crooner has put the lid on his relationship with Rihanna-albeit informally. The "Diamonds" singer is allegedly trying to purposely avoid Drake at all costs so that she would not get friendzoned, according to a report by Hollywood Life.
Singer Rihanna arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Rihanna's been avoiding him because she knows it's coming," a source tells Hollywood Life. Fans are now wondering what contributed to the short-lived romance of the two when previously, the couple were seen to be crazy over each other.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source dishes to Hollywood Life. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
According to the report, the Canadian rapper has been feeling this way for quite some time and has always wanted to tell Rihanna straightforward. The only issue is, Rihanna has been ignoring his calls and texts-presumably to not hear the bad news from the rapper.
"It's been happening for the past few weeks but Rihanna's been avoiding him because she knows it's coming," the source reveals. "She's not stupid. That's she's not. But stubborn, yes! The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments."
Could another woman be the reason why Drake has suddenly fallen out of love for Rihanna?
Drake sparked rumours about dating another woman when he posted on his Instagram account a picture featuring Brandy Price, daughter of the CEO of Rap-A-Lot Records along with the caption, "me and my boo since way back when and every now and again @Fairytailshair haaaaa."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown