Rihanna is Purposely Trying to Avoid Drake so She Won’t Get Friendzoned!
By charmaine corne clutton | May 22, 2014 4:58 PM EST
The Canadian crooner has put the lid on his relationship with Rihanna-albeit informally. The "Diamonds" singer is allegedly trying to purposely avoid Drake at all costs so that she would not get friendzoned, according to a report by Hollywood Life.
Singer Rihanna arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Rihanna's been avoiding him because she knows it's coming," a source tells Hollywood Life. Fans are now wondering what contributed to the short-lived romance of the two when previously, the couple were seen to be crazy over each other.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source dishes to Hollywood Life. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
According to the report, the Canadian rapper has been feeling this way for quite some time and has always wanted to tell Rihanna straightforward. The only issue is, Rihanna has been ignoring his calls and texts-presumably to not hear the bad news from the rapper.
"It's been happening for the past few weeks but Rihanna's been avoiding him because she knows it's coming," the source reveals. "She's not stupid. That's she's not. But stubborn, yes! The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments."
Could another woman be the reason why Drake has suddenly fallen out of love for Rihanna?
Drake sparked rumours about dating another woman when he posted on his Instagram account a picture featuring Brandy Price, daughter of the CEO of Rap-A-Lot Records along with the caption, "me and my boo since way back when and every now and again @Fairytailshair haaaaa."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales