Rihanna is Purposely Trying to Avoid Drake so She Won’t Get Friendzoned!
By charmaine corne clutton | May 22, 2014 4:58 PM EST
The Canadian crooner has put the lid on his relationship with Rihanna-albeit informally. The "Diamonds" singer is allegedly trying to purposely avoid Drake at all costs so that she would not get friendzoned, according to a report by Hollywood Life.
Singer Rihanna arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Rihanna's been avoiding him because she knows it's coming," a source tells Hollywood Life. Fans are now wondering what contributed to the short-lived romance of the two when previously, the couple were seen to be crazy over each other.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source dishes to Hollywood Life. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
According to the report, the Canadian rapper has been feeling this way for quite some time and has always wanted to tell Rihanna straightforward. The only issue is, Rihanna has been ignoring his calls and texts-presumably to not hear the bad news from the rapper.
"It's been happening for the past few weeks but Rihanna's been avoiding him because she knows it's coming," the source reveals. "She's not stupid. That's she's not. But stubborn, yes! The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments."
Could another woman be the reason why Drake has suddenly fallen out of love for Rihanna?
Drake sparked rumours about dating another woman when he posted on his Instagram account a picture featuring Brandy Price, daughter of the CEO of Rap-A-Lot Records along with the caption, "me and my boo since way back when and every now and again @Fairytailshair haaaaa."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change