Rihanna is Purposely Trying to Avoid Drake so She Won’t Get Friendzoned!
By charmaine corne clutton | May 22, 2014 4:58 PM EST
The Canadian crooner has put the lid on his relationship with Rihanna-albeit informally. The "Diamonds" singer is allegedly trying to purposely avoid Drake at all costs so that she would not get friendzoned, according to a report by Hollywood Life.
Singer Rihanna arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Rihanna's been avoiding him because she knows it's coming," a source tells Hollywood Life. Fans are now wondering what contributed to the short-lived romance of the two when previously, the couple were seen to be crazy over each other.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source dishes to Hollywood Life. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
According to the report, the Canadian rapper has been feeling this way for quite some time and has always wanted to tell Rihanna straightforward. The only issue is, Rihanna has been ignoring his calls and texts-presumably to not hear the bad news from the rapper.
"It's been happening for the past few weeks but Rihanna's been avoiding him because she knows it's coming," the source reveals. "She's not stupid. That's she's not. But stubborn, yes! The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments."
Could another woman be the reason why Drake has suddenly fallen out of love for Rihanna?
Drake sparked rumours about dating another woman when he posted on his Instagram account a picture featuring Brandy Price, daughter of the CEO of Rap-A-Lot Records along with the caption, "me and my boo since way back when and every now and again @Fairytailshair haaaaa."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]