'The Janoskians' Jai Brooks on Dating Ariana Grande & Their Long Distance Love Affair
By Riza Ornos | May 22, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Hollywood couple Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks newly rekindled relationship is making a lot of buzz since they made it official early this month. The young couple started dating for about a year after they split up in 2013, now after a year of seeing other people the two reunited shortly before they were spotted getting close backstage at the iHeartRadio Awards.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Now that love is sweeter the second time around, Ariana and Jai are working on their differences as they try to be together despite their busy schedules. According to Hollywood Life, Brooks is playing a doting boyfriend as he tries to be faithful to Ariana who is on tour for her new album.
“So it will be hard then,” says Brooks in an interview with Sugarscape. “Last year when I was on tour was also pretty hard. But it’s all worth it.” A member of Australian group "The Janoskians," Jai met the “Sam & Cat” actress online and began dating in 2012 before the “Problem” singer was rumoured to be dating The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes.
“It’s easy to control myself around other girls, I don’t have any difficulty doing that,” he added as he assures the fans that what happened the last time will not happen again. “But things get pretty hard at times because we miss each other.”
Since the two can’t be together most of the time, Ariana is making an incredible job of making the sparks alive as they show each other’s affection via Twitter. Thanks to their Twitter, PDA fans are all updated on the recent happenings between the two stars.
“It’s not letting me text you for some reason. I love u. @ArianaGrande,” Brooks tweeted the young diva on May 17.
After Jai’s cute message, Ariana tweeted using the lyrics of her new album, “Cause if the water dries up and the moon stops shining stars fall and the world goes blind boy u know…. I’ll be savin my love for u.”
The tiny vocal powerhouse was on ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars” finale with Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. Not wearing her usual ‘60’s-inspired outfit, Ariana let her hair down and belted “Problem” despite the technical problem.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal