'The Janoskians' Jai Brooks on Dating Ariana Grande & Their Long Distance Love Affair
By Riza Ornos | May 22, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Hollywood couple Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks newly rekindled relationship is making a lot of buzz since they made it official early this month. The young couple started dating for about a year after they split up in 2013, now after a year of seeing other people the two reunited shortly before they were spotted getting close backstage at the iHeartRadio Awards.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Now that love is sweeter the second time around, Ariana and Jai are working on their differences as they try to be together despite their busy schedules. According to Hollywood Life, Brooks is playing a doting boyfriend as he tries to be faithful to Ariana who is on tour for her new album.
“So it will be hard then,” says Brooks in an interview with Sugarscape. “Last year when I was on tour was also pretty hard. But it’s all worth it.” A member of Australian group "The Janoskians," Jai met the “Sam & Cat” actress online and began dating in 2012 before the “Problem” singer was rumoured to be dating The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes.
“It’s easy to control myself around other girls, I don’t have any difficulty doing that,” he added as he assures the fans that what happened the last time will not happen again. “But things get pretty hard at times because we miss each other.”
Since the two can’t be together most of the time, Ariana is making an incredible job of making the sparks alive as they show each other’s affection via Twitter. Thanks to their Twitter, PDA fans are all updated on the recent happenings between the two stars.
“It’s not letting me text you for some reason. I love u. @ArianaGrande,” Brooks tweeted the young diva on May 17.
After Jai’s cute message, Ariana tweeted using the lyrics of her new album, “Cause if the water dries up and the moon stops shining stars fall and the world goes blind boy u know…. I’ll be savin my love for u.”
The tiny vocal powerhouse was on ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars” finale with Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. Not wearing her usual ‘60’s-inspired outfit, Ariana let her hair down and belted “Problem” despite the technical problem.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown