'Dancing with the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy Engage in PDA with Meryl Davis, A Blow to Ex-Girlfriend Peta Murgatroyd
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Maksim Chmerkovskiy's former girlfriend Peta Murgatroyd may not like this. Maksim who recently won the Season 18 "Dancing With The Stars Trophy" was seen in a PDA with his dance partner and rumoured girlfriend Meryl Davis. The two have been making continuous appearances together and from the kind of body language they share it seems they are more than just professional dance partners.
According to body language expert Dr Lillian Glass, the two dancers movements speak more than just friends.
"They are completely connected and their chemistry is undeniable. She is more soft spoken and Maks is out there front and center which is a good match as they are both not competing for the limelight and attention," reported Hollywoodlife.
The alleged couple has not gone official with their relationship and on many occasions they have evaded the question on status of their relationship. When they appeared on Live with Kelly & Michael they looked quite close and at one point Makism even kissed Meryl.
So what is exactly going on between the couple?
"He tenderly kissed her forehead while she embraced his chest, loving all the affection from Maks," Dr. Glass told the Web site, adding, "The forehead kiss shows he is protective over her. He kissed her hand showing respect for her."
Furthermore, after giving a breath taking performance in "DWTS" finale on May 20. Maksim even joked that he wants to have babies with Meryl.
"I want to ravage her and have ice-skating, big, Russian, mean babies. We're going to call them Boris and Oleg. Their nicknames are going to be Bear. Both. One nickname for both, " he jibed during the show as per the reports.
And when asked when will he be proposing to Meryl, Maksim said "probably tomorrow."
With so much going on between the couple, it can't be denied that they share a blazing chemistry, not only on stage but also off. However, Makism's ex girlfriend reportedly wants to rekindle the relationship.
"Peta has wanted Maksim back ever since they broke up," an insider told Radar Online. "She's not over him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6