'Dancing with the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy Engage in PDA with Meryl Davis, A Blow to Ex-Girlfriend Peta Murgatroyd
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Maksim Chmerkovskiy's former girlfriend Peta Murgatroyd may not like this. Maksim who recently won the Season 18 "Dancing With The Stars Trophy" was seen in a PDA with his dance partner and rumoured girlfriend Meryl Davis. The two have been making continuous appearances together and from the kind of body language they share it seems they are more than just professional dance partners.
According to body language expert Dr Lillian Glass, the two dancers movements speak more than just friends.
"They are completely connected and their chemistry is undeniable. She is more soft spoken and Maks is out there front and center which is a good match as they are both not competing for the limelight and attention," reported Hollywoodlife.
The alleged couple has not gone official with their relationship and on many occasions they have evaded the question on status of their relationship. When they appeared on Live with Kelly & Michael they looked quite close and at one point Makism even kissed Meryl.
So what is exactly going on between the couple?
"He tenderly kissed her forehead while she embraced his chest, loving all the affection from Maks," Dr. Glass told the Web site, adding, "The forehead kiss shows he is protective over her. He kissed her hand showing respect for her."
Furthermore, after giving a breath taking performance in "DWTS" finale on May 20. Maksim even joked that he wants to have babies with Meryl.
"I want to ravage her and have ice-skating, big, Russian, mean babies. We're going to call them Boris and Oleg. Their nicknames are going to be Bear. Both. One nickname for both, " he jibed during the show as per the reports.
And when asked when will he be proposing to Meryl, Maksim said "probably tomorrow."
With so much going on between the couple, it can't be denied that they share a blazing chemistry, not only on stage but also off. However, Makism's ex girlfriend reportedly wants to rekindle the relationship.
"Peta has wanted Maksim back ever since they broke up," an insider told Radar Online. "She's not over him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight