'Dancing with the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy Engage in PDA with Meryl Davis, A Blow to Ex-Girlfriend Peta Murgatroyd
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Maksim Chmerkovskiy's former girlfriend Peta Murgatroyd may not like this. Maksim who recently won the Season 18 "Dancing With The Stars Trophy" was seen in a PDA with his dance partner and rumoured girlfriend Meryl Davis. The two have been making continuous appearances together and from the kind of body language they share it seems they are more than just professional dance partners.
According to body language expert Dr Lillian Glass, the two dancers movements speak more than just friends.
"They are completely connected and their chemistry is undeniable. She is more soft spoken and Maks is out there front and center which is a good match as they are both not competing for the limelight and attention," reported Hollywoodlife.
The alleged couple has not gone official with their relationship and on many occasions they have evaded the question on status of their relationship. When they appeared on Live with Kelly & Michael they looked quite close and at one point Makism even kissed Meryl.
So what is exactly going on between the couple?
"He tenderly kissed her forehead while she embraced his chest, loving all the affection from Maks," Dr. Glass told the Web site, adding, "The forehead kiss shows he is protective over her. He kissed her hand showing respect for her."
Furthermore, after giving a breath taking performance in "DWTS" finale on May 20. Maksim even joked that he wants to have babies with Meryl.
"I want to ravage her and have ice-skating, big, Russian, mean babies. We're going to call them Boris and Oleg. Their nicknames are going to be Bear. Both. One nickname for both, " he jibed during the show as per the reports.
And when asked when will he be proposing to Meryl, Maksim said "probably tomorrow."
With so much going on between the couple, it can't be denied that they share a blazing chemistry, not only on stage but also off. However, Makism's ex girlfriend reportedly wants to rekindle the relationship.
"Peta has wanted Maksim back ever since they broke up," an insider told Radar Online. "She's not over him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia