'Dancing with the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy Engage in PDA with Meryl Davis, A Blow to Ex-Girlfriend Peta Murgatroyd
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Maksim Chmerkovskiy's former girlfriend Peta Murgatroyd may not like this. Maksim who recently won the Season 18 "Dancing With The Stars Trophy" was seen in a PDA with his dance partner and rumoured girlfriend Meryl Davis. The two have been making continuous appearances together and from the kind of body language they share it seems they are more than just professional dance partners.
According to body language expert Dr Lillian Glass, the two dancers movements speak more than just friends.
"They are completely connected and their chemistry is undeniable. She is more soft spoken and Maks is out there front and center which is a good match as they are both not competing for the limelight and attention," reported Hollywoodlife.
The alleged couple has not gone official with their relationship and on many occasions they have evaded the question on status of their relationship. When they appeared on Live with Kelly & Michael they looked quite close and at one point Makism even kissed Meryl.
So what is exactly going on between the couple?
"He tenderly kissed her forehead while she embraced his chest, loving all the affection from Maks," Dr. Glass told the Web site, adding, "The forehead kiss shows he is protective over her. He kissed her hand showing respect for her."
Furthermore, after giving a breath taking performance in "DWTS" finale on May 20. Maksim even joked that he wants to have babies with Meryl.
"I want to ravage her and have ice-skating, big, Russian, mean babies. We're going to call them Boris and Oleg. Their nicknames are going to be Bear. Both. One nickname for both, " he jibed during the show as per the reports.
And when asked when will he be proposing to Meryl, Maksim said "probably tomorrow."
With so much going on between the couple, it can't be denied that they share a blazing chemistry, not only on stage but also off. However, Makism's ex girlfriend reportedly wants to rekindle the relationship.
"Peta has wanted Maksim back ever since they broke up," an insider told Radar Online. "She's not over him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet