Apple Inc. Rumours Not Worthy of Attention
By Athena Yenko | May 22, 2014 4:03 PM EST
1. The 3-D Printer from Apple is just a grandiose claim
Analyst Trip Chowdry from Global Equities Research told Benzinga on May 14 that Apple is believably entering the all-in-one 3D market. Chowdry predicts that Google is 'inspired' by this move and is following suit in June or October and will actually be releasing the 3D printer in 12 to 18 mmonths.
"It's either Apple or Microsoft [that inspired Google]. But developers feel that Apple is probably the focus for Google because Google considers Apple to be its prime competitor, not Microsoft. And Google really sees Apple to be a strong competitor, not Microsoft, because Microsoft has a lot of issues to worry about."
Chowdry believed that Apple's acquisition of PrimeSense in 2013 is a giveaway on its 3D printer plans.
Why investors ignore this rumour?
The analyst was not specific on details basing his predictions on Apple's experience in hardware and acquisitions alone.
Additionally, the analyst is known for his grandiose claim.
On March 20, Chowdry told CNBC that Apple would "disappear" if the company will not be able to launch its iWatch within 60 days.
"They only have 60 days left to either come up with something or they will disappear. It will take years for Apple's $130 billion in cash to vanish, but it will become an irrelevant company ... it will become a zombie, if they don't come up with an iWatch."
His 60 days ended on Monday.
NFC Mobile Payment Technology is a thing of the past
The NFC technology had longtime Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, BrightWire and Morgan Stanley's credibility questioned.
These analysts kept talking about Apple incorporating NFC technology soon.
Why investors should ignore this rumour?
Rumours of Apple Inc. utilising NFC technology seemed to forever be emerging year after year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM