Apple Inc. Rumours Not Worthy of Attention
By Athena Yenko | May 22, 2014 4:03 PM EST
1. The 3-D Printer from Apple is just a grandiose claim
Analyst Trip Chowdry from Global Equities Research told Benzinga on May 14 that Apple is believably entering the all-in-one 3D market. Chowdry predicts that Google is 'inspired' by this move and is following suit in June or October and will actually be releasing the 3D printer in 12 to 18 mmonths.
"It's either Apple or Microsoft [that inspired Google]. But developers feel that Apple is probably the focus for Google because Google considers Apple to be its prime competitor, not Microsoft. And Google really sees Apple to be a strong competitor, not Microsoft, because Microsoft has a lot of issues to worry about."
Chowdry believed that Apple's acquisition of PrimeSense in 2013 is a giveaway on its 3D printer plans.
Why investors ignore this rumour?
The analyst was not specific on details basing his predictions on Apple's experience in hardware and acquisitions alone.
Additionally, the analyst is known for his grandiose claim.
On March 20, Chowdry told CNBC that Apple would "disappear" if the company will not be able to launch its iWatch within 60 days.
"They only have 60 days left to either come up with something or they will disappear. It will take years for Apple's $130 billion in cash to vanish, but it will become an irrelevant company ... it will become a zombie, if they don't come up with an iWatch."
His 60 days ended on Monday.
NFC Mobile Payment Technology is a thing of the past
The NFC technology had longtime Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, BrightWire and Morgan Stanley's credibility questioned.
These analysts kept talking about Apple incorporating NFC technology soon.
Why investors should ignore this rumour?
Rumours of Apple Inc. utilising NFC technology seemed to forever be emerging year after year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports