Apple Inc. Rumours Not Worthy of Attention
By Athena Yenko | May 22, 2014 4:03 PM EST
1. The 3-D Printer from Apple is just a grandiose claim
Analyst Trip Chowdry from Global Equities Research told Benzinga on May 14 that Apple is believably entering the all-in-one 3D market. Chowdry predicts that Google is 'inspired' by this move and is following suit in June or October and will actually be releasing the 3D printer in 12 to 18 mmonths.
"It's either Apple or Microsoft [that inspired Google]. But developers feel that Apple is probably the focus for Google because Google considers Apple to be its prime competitor, not Microsoft. And Google really sees Apple to be a strong competitor, not Microsoft, because Microsoft has a lot of issues to worry about."
Chowdry believed that Apple's acquisition of PrimeSense in 2013 is a giveaway on its 3D printer plans.
Why investors ignore this rumour?
The analyst was not specific on details basing his predictions on Apple's experience in hardware and acquisitions alone.
Additionally, the analyst is known for his grandiose claim.
On March 20, Chowdry told CNBC that Apple would "disappear" if the company will not be able to launch its iWatch within 60 days.
"They only have 60 days left to either come up with something or they will disappear. It will take years for Apple's $130 billion in cash to vanish, but it will become an irrelevant company ... it will become a zombie, if they don't come up with an iWatch."
His 60 days ended on Monday.
NFC Mobile Payment Technology is a thing of the past
The NFC technology had longtime Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, BrightWire and Morgan Stanley's credibility questioned.
These analysts kept talking about Apple incorporating NFC technology soon.
Why investors should ignore this rumour?
Rumours of Apple Inc. utilising NFC technology seemed to forever be emerging year after year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports