A New Spec Revealed For HTC One M8 - 'Exotic Material'
By Naveena Joy | May 22, 2014 2:43 PM EST
Alpha Materials, Inc. noted it is almost as light as aluminium but very strong. The other features of this exotic material include being tailor-made coefficient of thermal expansion, high thermal conductivity and treated precision surface.
Other leaks of @evleaks said the new device will be the first HTC smartphone to be water-resistant, featuring an LTE Advanced Category 6 radio, which gives the ability to download data at up to 300 Mbps.
The HTC One (M8) Prime is expected to have a 5.5-inch quad HD (1,440 x 2,560 pixels) display, a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 3 GB RAM, a USB 3.0 port and an 18 MP version of HTC's Duo Camera that the company first showed off with the HTC One (M8).
With such features and benefits in the mobile applications, M8 will be considered to be the most colorful and sturdy phone that will definitely shake the entire market of smartphones. HTC One (M8) Prime is always compared with Samsung and Sony flagship handsets. Currently, it will be at equal level competition or even above that.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- 'Assassin's Creed' Update: 'Unity' And 'Rogue' Not A Multiplayer Player Game, Ubisoft Confirms
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. Nexus 5 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Weekend Event For San Andreas Flight School Update And A Deals With Gold Offer
- iPhone 5 vs. LG G3 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch