A New Spec Revealed For HTC One M8 - 'Exotic Material'
By Naveena Joy | May 22, 2014 2:43 PM EST
Alpha Materials, Inc. noted it is almost as light as aluminium but very strong. The other features of this exotic material include being tailor-made coefficient of thermal expansion, high thermal conductivity and treated precision surface.
Other leaks of @evleaks said the new device will be the first HTC smartphone to be water-resistant, featuring an LTE Advanced Category 6 radio, which gives the ability to download data at up to 300 Mbps.
The HTC One (M8) Prime is expected to have a 5.5-inch quad HD (1,440 x 2,560 pixels) display, a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 3 GB RAM, a USB 3.0 port and an 18 MP version of HTC's Duo Camera that the company first showed off with the HTC One (M8).
With such features and benefits in the mobile applications, M8 will be considered to be the most colorful and sturdy phone that will definitely shake the entire market of smartphones. HTC One (M8) Prime is always compared with Samsung and Sony flagship handsets. Currently, it will be at equal level competition or even above that.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 635: Sprint, Boost Mobile And Virgin Mobile Set To Sell Windows Phone Handset
- ‘GTA V' Heists DLC: Rockstar Confirms Release In ‘Early 2015,’ Game Producer Imran Sarwar Explains Delay
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ News: More On Volcanion Event And Easy To Catch Legendaries
- High-End Tablets Face-Off: Google’s Nexus 9 Versus Apple’s iPad Air 2
- ‘Destiny’ Iron Banner And Fist of Crota Back As Replayable; Patches Targeted For Xbox One