A New Spec Revealed For HTC One M8 - 'Exotic Material'
By Naveena Joy | May 22, 2014 2:43 PM EST
Alpha Materials, Inc. noted it is almost as light as aluminium but very strong. The other features of this exotic material include being tailor-made coefficient of thermal expansion, high thermal conductivity and treated precision surface.
Other leaks of @evleaks said the new device will be the first HTC smartphone to be water-resistant, featuring an LTE Advanced Category 6 radio, which gives the ability to download data at up to 300 Mbps.
The HTC One (M8) Prime is expected to have a 5.5-inch quad HD (1,440 x 2,560 pixels) display, a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 3 GB RAM, a USB 3.0 port and an 18 MP version of HTC's Duo Camera that the company first showed off with the HTC One (M8).
With such features and benefits in the mobile applications, M8 will be considered to be the most colorful and sturdy phone that will definitely shake the entire market of smartphones. HTC One (M8) Prime is always compared with Samsung and Sony flagship handsets. Currently, it will be at equal level competition or even above that.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- 'World Of Warcraft’ Brings Back The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff From Sept. 2-16, 2014 After ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase