Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS Family of Systems
By Naveena Joy | May 22, 2014 1:35 PM EST
The Pokemon Company International along with Nintendo will launch Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire in November 2014.
It is an upgraded version of Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire, which launched in 2003. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and promises to take players at a new level that will collect, battle and trade Pokemon in a spectacular new adventure.
Though there are no confirmed reports on its exclusive feature, however, some of the leaks and rumours that were going around brought in seven groundbreaking features of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
1. Pimp My Ride
The new redesigned Pokemon box art shows that there are neon lightings and race stripes that will give a personalise effect to the players.
The Pokewalker which reminded to lose few pounds is upgraded to a newer version and comes with poop-scooping, half eaten monsters and late night barking for no reason.
3. Sing your Heart Out
The Pokemon's gameplay is no longer boring as it introduces to the 3DS microphone. This feature makes players and monsters compete in karaoke duets in order to earn points.
4. The Best Stylist There Ever Was
Pokemon, this time go against violence and animal slavery and initiates to look pretty. It establishes with Pokehair-care and makeup in order to look fabulous and not busy with tackling things.
Pokemon takes one step ahead of Nintendo and instead of shelling out for expensive figures, it is better to scan in an everyday item such as a banana to convert it as own pocket monster.
6. Bad Parenting
A group of tricksters will definitely upset the journey, so Team Common Sense will be covering it up in this version. Parents are sued for negligence as a courtroom action for allowing their 10 year olds to wander across the world alone while talking to strangers.
It will feature mini games where players who are not champions can browse the paper for jobs. This is because childhood was spent standing about all day on the off-chance to battle other trainers, with no education, qualifications or life-skills to speak of.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates