Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS Family of Systems
By Naveena Joy | May 22, 2014 1:35 PM EST
The Pokemon Company International along with Nintendo will launch Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire in November 2014.
It is an upgraded version of Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire, which launched in 2003. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and promises to take players at a new level that will collect, battle and trade Pokemon in a spectacular new adventure.
Though there are no confirmed reports on its exclusive feature, however, some of the leaks and rumours that were going around brought in seven groundbreaking features of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
1. Pimp My Ride
The new redesigned Pokemon box art shows that there are neon lightings and race stripes that will give a personalise effect to the players.
The Pokewalker which reminded to lose few pounds is upgraded to a newer version and comes with poop-scooping, half eaten monsters and late night barking for no reason.
3. Sing your Heart Out
The Pokemon's gameplay is no longer boring as it introduces to the 3DS microphone. This feature makes players and monsters compete in karaoke duets in order to earn points.
4. The Best Stylist There Ever Was
Pokemon, this time go against violence and animal slavery and initiates to look pretty. It establishes with Pokehair-care and makeup in order to look fabulous and not busy with tackling things.
Pokemon takes one step ahead of Nintendo and instead of shelling out for expensive figures, it is better to scan in an everyday item such as a banana to convert it as own pocket monster.
6. Bad Parenting
A group of tricksters will definitely upset the journey, so Team Common Sense will be covering it up in this version. Parents are sued for negligence as a courtroom action for allowing their 10 year olds to wander across the world alone while talking to strangers.
It will feature mini games where players who are not champions can browse the paper for jobs. This is because childhood was spent standing about all day on the off-chance to battle other trainers, with no education, qualifications or life-skills to speak of.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier