Coldplay’s Chris Martin and Other Musicians Who Fell in Love With Hollywood A-Listers [PHOTOS]
May 22, 2014 1:28 PM EST
Coldplay’s Chris Martin and Other Musicians Who Fell in Love With Hollywood A-Listers
It was just two months ago when Coldplay's Chris Martin and actress wife Gwyneth Paltrow made a formal announcement of their separation. After ten long years of marriage, the former power couple shocked the world with their reason of "consciously uncoupling."
Not many knew that the Coldplay singer and the Hollywood actress is not the only musician-actor team up you can find in the entertainment industry. Discover these top five other star couples who may surprise anyone who never even imagined they would hook up.
Coldplay's latest album "Ghost Stories" is reviewed by most music critics to be just another breakup album tinted with much heartbreak and loneliness. It could have served as a good breakup notice for Martin and Paltrow.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal