Coldplay’s Chris Martin and Other Musicians Who Fell in Love With Hollywood A-Listers [PHOTOS]
May 22, 2014 1:28 PM EST
Coldplay’s Chris Martin and Other Musicians Who Fell in Love With Hollywood A-Listers
It was just two months ago when Coldplay's Chris Martin and actress wife Gwyneth Paltrow made a formal announcement of their separation. After ten long years of marriage, the former power couple shocked the world with their reason of "consciously uncoupling."
Not many knew that the Coldplay singer and the Hollywood actress is not the only musician-actor team up you can find in the entertainment industry. Discover these top five other star couples who may surprise anyone who never even imagined they would hook up.
Coldplay's latest album "Ghost Stories" is reviewed by most music critics to be just another breakup album tinted with much heartbreak and loneliness. It could have served as a good breakup notice for Martin and Paltrow.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales