5SOS Michael Clifford on Miley Cyrus: 'Miley's not ready for marriage'
By Diadem Pambid | May 22, 2014 9:24 AM EST
5 Seconds of Summer slayed at the recent Billboard Music Awards despite the hilarious introduction from "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star, Kendall Jenner. Now, with the limelight on the boys, everyone is dying to know who among the celebrity stars the boys would most likely snog, marry and avoid. For Michael, he'd marry Miley Cyrus but for him the former Disney star might not be ready for it yet.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London May 6, 2014. REUTERS/Olivia Harris
Even if they were mistakenly introduced as One Direction, Micheal, Luke, Ashton and Calum certainly made sure viewers remembered them as 5SOS with their awesome performance at the Billboard Music Awards held in Las Vegas. While the hash tag #Kendallyouhadonejob trended, the hash tag #5SOSBBMAs was a number one trend in Australia and world-wide as the band from Sydney took on to the stage.
For those who still haven't heard of the band, 5SOS or 5 Seconds of Summer is composed of four members namely Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. The boys gained fame not only thanks to their YouTube videos but having opened for the British boy band, One Direction too.
With the attention now on the boys, fans are dying to know more about them and who among the hottest celebrities they'd most likely snog, marry or avoid. Thanks to an interview with Capital FM (posted by Sugarscape), fans of the boys know exactly who.
Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were asked to choose who among Jessie J, Miley Cyrus and Ellie Goulding they would snog, marry and avoid. While Luke chose to avoid Cyrus, Michael claimed he'd want to marry her but had a change of mind in seconds.
"I would avoid Miley because I would probably look like an idiot in front of her... she's too cool," stated Luke, to which Michael said: "I'd marry Miley. Screw you guys. Actually, no, I take that back. Miley's not ready for marriage."
What would Miley Cyrus have to say about Michael's confession? For one, Cyrus did get engaged at an early age then called it off due to some constraints with ex-fiancé, Liam Hemsworth. With Michael in the picture, would Cyrus reconsider marriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar