5SOS Michael Clifford on Miley Cyrus: 'Miley's not ready for marriage'
By Diadem Pambid | May 22, 2014 9:24 AM EST
5 Seconds of Summer slayed at the recent Billboard Music Awards despite the hilarious introduction from "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star, Kendall Jenner. Now, with the limelight on the boys, everyone is dying to know who among the celebrity stars the boys would most likely snog, marry and avoid. For Michael, he'd marry Miley Cyrus but for him the former Disney star might not be ready for it yet.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London May 6, 2014. REUTERS/Olivia Harris
Even if they were mistakenly introduced as One Direction, Micheal, Luke, Ashton and Calum certainly made sure viewers remembered them as 5SOS with their awesome performance at the Billboard Music Awards held in Las Vegas. While the hash tag #Kendallyouhadonejob trended, the hash tag #5SOSBBMAs was a number one trend in Australia and world-wide as the band from Sydney took on to the stage.
For those who still haven't heard of the band, 5SOS or 5 Seconds of Summer is composed of four members namely Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. The boys gained fame not only thanks to their YouTube videos but having opened for the British boy band, One Direction too.
With the attention now on the boys, fans are dying to know more about them and who among the hottest celebrities they'd most likely snog, marry or avoid. Thanks to an interview with Capital FM (posted by Sugarscape), fans of the boys know exactly who.
Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were asked to choose who among Jessie J, Miley Cyrus and Ellie Goulding they would snog, marry and avoid. While Luke chose to avoid Cyrus, Michael claimed he'd want to marry her but had a change of mind in seconds.
"I would avoid Miley because I would probably look like an idiot in front of her... she's too cool," stated Luke, to which Michael said: "I'd marry Miley. Screw you guys. Actually, no, I take that back. Miley's not ready for marriage."
What would Miley Cyrus have to say about Michael's confession? For one, Cyrus did get engaged at an early age then called it off due to some constraints with ex-fiancé, Liam Hemsworth. With Michael in the picture, would Cyrus reconsider marriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes