5SOS Michael Clifford on Miley Cyrus: 'Miley's not ready for marriage'
By Diadem Pambid | May 22, 2014 9:24 AM EST
5 Seconds of Summer slayed at the recent Billboard Music Awards despite the hilarious introduction from "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star, Kendall Jenner. Now, with the limelight on the boys, everyone is dying to know who among the celebrity stars the boys would most likely snog, marry and avoid. For Michael, he'd marry Miley Cyrus but for him the former Disney star might not be ready for it yet.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London May 6, 2014. REUTERS/Olivia Harris
Jennifer Lawrence Allegedly Asked to Meet Justin Bieber at Cannes Film Festival, Selena Gomez Enraged [PHOTOS]
'The Janoskians' Jai Brooks Opens Up on Dating Ariana Grande: 'It is hard at times because we miss each other' [VIDEO]
Even if they were mistakenly introduced as One Direction, Micheal, Luke, Ashton and Calum certainly made sure viewers remembered them as 5SOS with their awesome performance at the Billboard Music Awards held in Las Vegas. While the hash tag #Kendallyouhadonejob trended, the hash tag #5SOSBBMAs was a number one trend in Australia and world-wide as the band from Sydney took on to the stage.
For those who still haven't heard of the band, 5SOS or 5 Seconds of Summer is composed of four members namely Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. The boys gained fame not only thanks to their YouTube videos but having opened for the British boy band, One Direction too.
With the attention now on the boys, fans are dying to know more about them and who among the hottest celebrities they'd most likely snog, marry or avoid. Thanks to an interview with Capital FM (posted by Sugarscape), fans of the boys know exactly who.
Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were asked to choose who among Jessie J, Miley Cyrus and Ellie Goulding they would snog, marry and avoid. While Luke chose to avoid Cyrus, Michael claimed he'd want to marry her but had a change of mind in seconds.
"I would avoid Miley because I would probably look like an idiot in front of her... she's too cool," stated Luke, to which Michael said: "I'd marry Miley. Screw you guys. Actually, no, I take that back. Miley's not ready for marriage."
What would Miley Cyrus have to say about Michael's confession? For one, Cyrus did get engaged at an early age then called it off due to some constraints with ex-fiancé, Liam Hemsworth. With Michael in the picture, would Cyrus reconsider marriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet