5SOS Michael Clifford on Miley Cyrus: 'Miley's not ready for marriage'
By Diadem Pambid | May 22, 2014 9:24 AM EST
5 Seconds of Summer slayed at the recent Billboard Music Awards despite the hilarious introduction from "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star, Kendall Jenner. Now, with the limelight on the boys, everyone is dying to know who among the celebrity stars the boys would most likely snog, marry and avoid. For Michael, he'd marry Miley Cyrus but for him the former Disney star might not be ready for it yet.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London May 6, 2014. REUTERS/Olivia Harris
Even if they were mistakenly introduced as One Direction, Micheal, Luke, Ashton and Calum certainly made sure viewers remembered them as 5SOS with their awesome performance at the Billboard Music Awards held in Las Vegas. While the hash tag #Kendallyouhadonejob trended, the hash tag #5SOSBBMAs was a number one trend in Australia and world-wide as the band from Sydney took on to the stage.
For those who still haven't heard of the band, 5SOS or 5 Seconds of Summer is composed of four members namely Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. The boys gained fame not only thanks to their YouTube videos but having opened for the British boy band, One Direction too.
With the attention now on the boys, fans are dying to know more about them and who among the hottest celebrities they'd most likely snog, marry or avoid. Thanks to an interview with Capital FM (posted by Sugarscape), fans of the boys know exactly who.
Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were asked to choose who among Jessie J, Miley Cyrus and Ellie Goulding they would snog, marry and avoid. While Luke chose to avoid Cyrus, Michael claimed he'd want to marry her but had a change of mind in seconds.
"I would avoid Miley because I would probably look like an idiot in front of her... she's too cool," stated Luke, to which Michael said: "I'd marry Miley. Screw you guys. Actually, no, I take that back. Miley's not ready for marriage."
What would Miley Cyrus have to say about Michael's confession? For one, Cyrus did get engaged at an early age then called it off due to some constraints with ex-fiancé, Liam Hemsworth. With Michael in the picture, would Cyrus reconsider marriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates