5SOS Michael Clifford on Miley Cyrus: 'Miley's not ready for marriage'
By Diadem Pambid | May 22, 2014 9:24 AM EST
5 Seconds of Summer slayed at the recent Billboard Music Awards despite the hilarious introduction from "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star, Kendall Jenner. Now, with the limelight on the boys, everyone is dying to know who among the celebrity stars the boys would most likely snog, marry and avoid. For Michael, he'd marry Miley Cyrus but for him the former Disney star might not be ready for it yet.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London May 6, 2014. REUTERS/Olivia Harris
Even if they were mistakenly introduced as One Direction, Micheal, Luke, Ashton and Calum certainly made sure viewers remembered them as 5SOS with their awesome performance at the Billboard Music Awards held in Las Vegas. While the hash tag #Kendallyouhadonejob trended, the hash tag #5SOSBBMAs was a number one trend in Australia and world-wide as the band from Sydney took on to the stage.
For those who still haven't heard of the band, 5SOS or 5 Seconds of Summer is composed of four members namely Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. The boys gained fame not only thanks to their YouTube videos but having opened for the British boy band, One Direction too.
With the attention now on the boys, fans are dying to know more about them and who among the hottest celebrities they'd most likely snog, marry or avoid. Thanks to an interview with Capital FM (posted by Sugarscape), fans of the boys know exactly who.
Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were asked to choose who among Jessie J, Miley Cyrus and Ellie Goulding they would snog, marry and avoid. While Luke chose to avoid Cyrus, Michael claimed he'd want to marry her but had a change of mind in seconds.
"I would avoid Miley because I would probably look like an idiot in front of her... she's too cool," stated Luke, to which Michael said: "I'd marry Miley. Screw you guys. Actually, no, I take that back. Miley's not ready for marriage."
What would Miley Cyrus have to say about Michael's confession? For one, Cyrus did get engaged at an early age then called it off due to some constraints with ex-fiancé, Liam Hemsworth. With Michael in the picture, would Cyrus reconsider marriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions