Rihanna Blows Away Drake: Does Not Want to be Friends With Rapper
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 8:16 AM EST
Rihanna is purposely avoiding Drake. The Bajan singer is apparently keeping herself away from the alleged ex-boyfriend as the latter wants to be friends with her.
Drake and Rihanna who sparked romance rumors earlier this February, called it quits within a few months of dating, as per Hollywoodlife reports. However, now Drizzy wants to be friend with RiRi as he thinks they are better off as friends.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source revealed to Web site suggesting that their relationship has run out of steam. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
Reports have further suggested that for a very long time Drake has been trying to tell Rihanna that they are more amicable when they are friends. But Rihanna has been evading him as she can only see a relationship with him.
"The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments, " the source further said,
However, this not the first time that Drake and Rihanna have called it quits. They have reportedly been in an off and on relationship since 2009. The couple first started seeing each other when RiRi was going through a troubled phase with her former boyfriend Chris Brown, as per reports.
The reason for couple's split this time is a fight.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight. He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem," a source told US Weekly last Wednesday, disclosing the reason behind their split.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation