Rihanna Blows Away Drake: Does Not Want to be Friends With Rapper
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 8:16 AM EST
Rihanna is purposely avoiding Drake. The Bajan singer is apparently keeping herself away from the alleged ex-boyfriend as the latter wants to be friends with her.
Drake and Rihanna who sparked romance rumors earlier this February, called it quits within a few months of dating, as per Hollywoodlife reports. However, now Drizzy wants to be friend with RiRi as he thinks they are better off as friends.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source revealed to Web site suggesting that their relationship has run out of steam. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
Reports have further suggested that for a very long time Drake has been trying to tell Rihanna that they are more amicable when they are friends. But Rihanna has been evading him as she can only see a relationship with him.
"The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments, " the source further said,
However, this not the first time that Drake and Rihanna have called it quits. They have reportedly been in an off and on relationship since 2009. The couple first started seeing each other when RiRi was going through a troubled phase with her former boyfriend Chris Brown, as per reports.
The reason for couple's split this time is a fight.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight. He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem," a source told US Weekly last Wednesday, disclosing the reason behind their split.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members