Rihanna Blows Away Drake: Does Not Want to be Friends With Rapper
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 8:16 AM EST
Rihanna is purposely avoiding Drake. The Bajan singer is apparently keeping herself away from the alleged ex-boyfriend as the latter wants to be friends with her.
Drake and Rihanna who sparked romance rumors earlier this February, called it quits within a few months of dating, as per Hollywoodlife reports. However, now Drizzy wants to be friend with RiRi as he thinks they are better off as friends.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source revealed to Web site suggesting that their relationship has run out of steam. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
Reports have further suggested that for a very long time Drake has been trying to tell Rihanna that they are more amicable when they are friends. But Rihanna has been evading him as she can only see a relationship with him.
"The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments, " the source further said,
However, this not the first time that Drake and Rihanna have called it quits. They have reportedly been in an off and on relationship since 2009. The couple first started seeing each other when RiRi was going through a troubled phase with her former boyfriend Chris Brown, as per reports.
The reason for couple's split this time is a fight.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight. He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem," a source told US Weekly last Wednesday, disclosing the reason behind their split.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia