Rihanna Blows Away Drake: Does Not Want to be Friends With Rapper
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 8:16 AM EST
Rihanna is purposely avoiding Drake. The Bajan singer is apparently keeping herself away from the alleged ex-boyfriend as the latter wants to be friends with her.
Drake and Rihanna who sparked romance rumors earlier this February, called it quits within a few months of dating, as per Hollywoodlife reports. However, now Drizzy wants to be friend with RiRi as he thinks they are better off as friends.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source revealed to Web site suggesting that their relationship has run out of steam. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
Reports have further suggested that for a very long time Drake has been trying to tell Rihanna that they are more amicable when they are friends. But Rihanna has been evading him as she can only see a relationship with him.
"The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments, " the source further said,
However, this not the first time that Drake and Rihanna have called it quits. They have reportedly been in an off and on relationship since 2009. The couple first started seeing each other when RiRi was going through a troubled phase with her former boyfriend Chris Brown, as per reports.
The reason for couple's split this time is a fight.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight. He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem," a source told US Weekly last Wednesday, disclosing the reason behind their split.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2