Rihanna Blows Away Drake: Does Not Want to be Friends With Rapper
By Sonalee singh | May 22, 2014 8:16 AM EST
Rihanna is purposely avoiding Drake. The Bajan singer is apparently keeping herself away from the alleged ex-boyfriend as the latter wants to be friends with her.
Drake and Rihanna who sparked romance rumors earlier this February, called it quits within a few months of dating, as per Hollywoodlife reports. However, now Drizzy wants to be friend with RiRi as he thinks they are better off as friends.
"I'm not saying it's a wrap, but it's getting there. In all honesty, he would much rather be her friend," a source revealed to Web site suggesting that their relationship has run out of steam. "He loves her too much to get into something that's not going to work. He doesn't want one of them to get hurt in the end so he really just wants to be her friend and that's where things are now."
Reports have further suggested that for a very long time Drake has been trying to tell Rihanna that they are more amicable when they are friends. But Rihanna has been evading him as she can only see a relationship with him.
"The thing with her is that she likes the back-and-forth and the mistakes and the arguments that she and Drake have for love. He chalks it up to the fact that she's been in very immature relationships with very young men and doesn't know that when you're in love, there are no arguments, " the source further said,
However, this not the first time that Drake and Rihanna have called it quits. They have reportedly been in an off and on relationship since 2009. The couple first started seeing each other when RiRi was going through a troubled phase with her former boyfriend Chris Brown, as per reports.
The reason for couple's split this time is a fight.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight. He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem," a source told US Weekly last Wednesday, disclosing the reason behind their split.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- 'The Expendables 3' Torrent Leak: The Box-Office Numbers to Get Affected
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup