'Supernatural' Season 9 Finale Spoilers: Jensen Ackles Talks about Character Dean Winchester, Hints Cliffhanger Ending in Episode 23 Titled 'Do You Believe in Miracles'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 21, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Dean Winchester will be the man of the hour in the finale episode of "Supernatural" Season 9 titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" because of what the Mark of Cain and the First Blade do to him. Actor Jensen Ackles teased that his hunter character, Dean, will be in an eye-opening cliffhanger ending as well as his brother Sam (Jared Padalecki) in the "Supernatural" Season 9 finale episode.
The stars of the CW TV series recently shared their thoughts on the final episode of "Supernatural" Season 9 where the fight with the big boss Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) and the fallen angels take place. Jared Padalecki, 31, revealed the "Supernatural" Season 9 finale that they did was his favorite.
"True to Supernatural form, we go to the extreme. I mean we're 195 episodes in, we have to do something kind of big time. So we do. There will be a big audience reaction," Jared Padalecki revealed in the exclusive E!Online TV Scoop report. Jared's co-star agreed by claiming that the cliffhanger in the finale has shocked him more than most.
"I know what my reaction was when I got to the end of the page and my mouth was open," Jensen Ackles, 36, shared. Fans will see the peak of the Mark of Cain on Dean in the Season 9 finale as Team Free Will go on a battle against Metatron.
According to the Enstars report, Jensen Ackles told IGN that his character will need a target, a mission or a goal to keep him motoring ahead. However, Sam Winchester will also be there to make sure that his brother will not harm anyone without hesitation just like what he did to Gadreel (Tahmoh Penikett) in Episode 22 when the angel asked for a chance and offered help to take down Metatron.
The report further noted that Dean has been ignoring the effects of the Mark of Cain on him and he will now have to pay the price for it. Jensen Ackles further teased that the fans are going to see the consequences of Dean's choices.
"[Dean's] kind of been given a bit of a rough hand this season. I don't want to give too much away but it was a bit of an eye opener," the actor shared. The official plot synopsis of the "Supernatural" Season 9 finale episode titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" in the Classicalite report reads: "Season 9 ends with Dean feeling the effects of the First Blade. Meanwhile, Metatron makes his move against humanity, as Sam, Dean and Castiel try to stop him."
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Jared Padalecki Talks about Sam and Dean's Relationship in Finale Episode - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 22 'Stairway to Heaven' Recap/Spoilers: Castiel Loses His Army of Angels, Gadreel Wants to Join Team Free Will in Taking Down Metatron - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2