Kim Kardashian's Relationship History before Kanye West
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 21, 2014 5:30 PM EST
This week's big entertainment story would have to be the impending nuptials between singer Kanye West and Reality Star Kim Kardashian.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
The date has been set for May 24 but the location is still unconfirmed after rumours going around that the initial plans for the Palace of Versailles were scrapped after use of the location was allegedly denied. While The couple have been spotted in Paris and guests have been instructed to gather in the city of lights for the rehearsal dinner, it is now believed that the wedding will take place in Florence, Italy.
Wherever the wedding ends up, everyone is sure to find out eventually as everything leading up to and after the wedding will be filmed for next season's "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
In the mean time, while waiting for the actual wedding to take place, here's a look back at Kim Kardashian's dating history and the relationships that she's had before finally finding her latest husband-to-be.
Kim was always high profile despite what people think of her now as being a social climber and attention whore. In fact, way before her sex tape scandal, the reality star was already rubbing elbows with entertainment elite
1. TJ Jackson- The King of Pop Michael Jackson's nephew was supposedly Kim's first love and is believed to have popped her cherry too.
2. Damon Thomas- The ex-husband that Kris Humphries was so shocked to hear about is a music producer who married Kim back in 2000. The two subsequently divorced in 2004, a good four years later. Everything happened before she became notoriously famous and no one seems to care about him now.
4. Ray J- Well, no explanation needed there, the man who single-handedly thrust (pun intended) Kim Kardashian right into the spotlight and into computer screens and eventually TV screens of people around the world. Two words: sex tape.
5. Reggie Bush- The NFL star was Kim's first real high profile relationship after she became a worldwide celebrity. The relationship eventually fizzled out but remains to be one of the most serious and meaningful relationships that she's had.
6. Miles Austin- The Dallas Cowboy dated Kim shortly after Reggie in a long distance affair which ended fairly quickly.
Kim will be walking the aisle with long-time friend and baby daddy Kanye West on Saturday with the whole world watching. After a long battle with Kris Humphries to end their marriage,it looks like Kim is ready to go full steam ahead!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report