‘The Voice’ Season 7 Cast Spoilers: Find Out Names of the Coaches of Seventh Installment Plus Airdate Update
By jaskiran kaur | May 21, 2014 5:05 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) wrapped up on May 20, 2014. In its final hours the viewers saw coaches having a group hug, which meant a goodbye to Coaches Usher and Shakira who won't be returning for at least "The Voice" Season 7.
While few maybe sad, few are excited and already looking forward to the new season that will bring new things. NBC's Emmy award winning reality singing show was earlier renewed for its seventh season and it should be noted that it will return sooner than its fans may expect it to be.
What to Expect From 'The Voice' Season 7?
While not much is revealed about "The Voice" Season 7, there are few things to look forward to. NBC's reality singing competition is known for its unique format as well as dynamics between the coaches. For a long time fans have enjoyed Blake Shelton and Adam Levine's 'bromance.' They now have something fresh to look forward to.
Fans will get to see two fresh faces for its Season 7. Occupying the big red judges' chairs will be two new judges and stellar singers of the industry, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani and "Happy" hitmaker Pharrell Williams.
Along with the two new judges, returning to the show are three-time winning Coach Blake Shelton and two-time winning Coach Adam Levine. There will be customary rotation of the judges' panel. Pharrell Williams will be replacing veteran singer and coach Cee Lo Green who announced his departure just before Season 5 finale in 2013, according to Deadline.com.
As for Gwen Stefani, she will be debuting as a judge on "The Voice" Season 7. It is said she will be temporarily replacing Christina Aguilera, while "Beautiful" singer raises her new born. Christina has announced her return to "The Voice" Season 8.
Meanwhile, Season 6 coach Shakira has hinted her departure from the show.
"I am going to miss them...I am sure that I am going to miss them, but that's just life, things change. I have to go back to my career," revealed the songstress while speaking to E!News.
"I have to prepare my tour, I have to go on tour, I have to be a mom. So many things to juggle, but it's been a complete blast, an amazing experience," added Shakira. "Whenever Wherever" hitmaker did not deny the possibility of her return, completely.
"You never know...I might come back. For now it's just about the music I want to make and promote," told Shakira.
As for the show's return, "The Voice" Season 7 is expected to return in September to NBC, according to NBC Philadelphia. Meanwhile, on May 20, 2014 "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) winner was declared during the star studded grand finale. Defeating Christina Grimmie from Team Adam and Jake Worthington from Team Blake, Josh Kaufman of Team Usher claimed the victory.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Finale, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region