‘The Voice’ Season 7 Cast Spoilers: Find Out Names of the Coaches of Seventh Installment Plus Airdate Update
By jaskiran kaur | May 21, 2014 5:05 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) wrapped up on May 20, 2014. In its final hours the viewers saw coaches having a group hug, which meant a goodbye to Coaches Usher and Shakira who won't be returning for at least "The Voice" Season 7.
While few maybe sad, few are excited and already looking forward to the new season that will bring new things. NBC's Emmy award winning reality singing show was earlier renewed for its seventh season and it should be noted that it will return sooner than its fans may expect it to be.
What to Expect From 'The Voice' Season 7?
While not much is revealed about "The Voice" Season 7, there are few things to look forward to. NBC's reality singing competition is known for its unique format as well as dynamics between the coaches. For a long time fans have enjoyed Blake Shelton and Adam Levine's 'bromance.' They now have something fresh to look forward to.
Fans will get to see two fresh faces for its Season 7. Occupying the big red judges' chairs will be two new judges and stellar singers of the industry, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani and "Happy" hitmaker Pharrell Williams.
Along with the two new judges, returning to the show are three-time winning Coach Blake Shelton and two-time winning Coach Adam Levine. There will be customary rotation of the judges' panel. Pharrell Williams will be replacing veteran singer and coach Cee Lo Green who announced his departure just before Season 5 finale in 2013, according to Deadline.com.
As for Gwen Stefani, she will be debuting as a judge on "The Voice" Season 7. It is said she will be temporarily replacing Christina Aguilera, while "Beautiful" singer raises her new born. Christina has announced her return to "The Voice" Season 8.
Meanwhile, Season 6 coach Shakira has hinted her departure from the show.
"I am going to miss them...I am sure that I am going to miss them, but that's just life, things change. I have to go back to my career," revealed the songstress while speaking to E!News.
"I have to prepare my tour, I have to go on tour, I have to be a mom. So many things to juggle, but it's been a complete blast, an amazing experience," added Shakira. "Whenever Wherever" hitmaker did not deny the possibility of her return, completely.
"You never know...I might come back. For now it's just about the music I want to make and promote," told Shakira.
As for the show's return, "The Voice" Season 7 is expected to return in September to NBC, according to NBC Philadelphia. Meanwhile, on May 20, 2014 "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) winner was declared during the star studded grand finale. Defeating Christina Grimmie from Team Adam and Jake Worthington from Team Blake, Josh Kaufman of Team Usher claimed the victory.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Finale, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June