'Man of Steel 2' News: Cinematographer Larry Fong Shares Photo on Twitter Teasing About ‘The Joker’
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 21, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Cinematographer Larry Fong shared a photo on Twitter of a playing card stuck in concrete. The shared image has ignited the reports on the possible appearance of the villain called The Joker in the upcoming "Man of Steel 2" film.
The Design & Trend report noted that the face of the card was not shown in the shared photo but it appears Larry Fong knew that the fans would guess what his post on his Twitter account @larryfong was all about. Click HERE to see the teaser photo that the "Man of Steel 2" cinematographer shared.
According to the io9 report, there is a possibility that Larry Fong's tweet could bring back the Joker in the "Man of Steel" sequel or indicate the villain character's appearance in a Justice League film. The leaked image further increased the rumours about the Joker's return from the fans speculation of spotting the character's face in the Batmobile that director Zack Snyder previously shared on the social media site.
Although the appearance of the Joker in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman film looks plausible, fans who are still hoping to see actor Jason Momoa in the film will be disappointed with what the "Game of Thrones" star had to say about his involvement. "What does everything tell you? No. Stop asking me. It's so annoying. Sorry, you're not annoying," Jason Momoa told the reporter who asked the 34-year-old actor about the Aquaman or Lobo role in the movie sequel at the Motor City Comic Con held last Sunday, May 18.
The actor added that he thinks the casting reports started to surface when people would ask him questions about the upcoming film. "When people said 'What superhero would you play?' And I'd say Batman and Superman, they'd be awesome together. Then people were like, 'He's in Batman vs. Superman!'" the actor shared.
Momoa further added that the same happened when he admitted that he likes Lobo and then the casting report including Aquaman came out on the Internet. "Not that it's a bad rumor," Jason Momoa stated.
"Man of Steel 2" cast members include Henry Cavill as Superman, Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as villain Lex Luthor, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Diane Lane as Martha Kent and Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth. The movie sequel, also called as the Batman vs. Superman film, will be hitting movie theaters on May 6, 2016.
More Articles to Read:
'Man of Steel 2' News: Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Have Unique Performance for Villain Character Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman Film - [READ]
'Man of Steel 2' Casting News: 'Game of Thrones' Actor Jason Momoa Sees Himself as Lobo than Aquaman in Batman vs. Superman Film [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
'Man of Steel 2' Casting News: 'Game of Thrones' Actor Jason Momoa To Portray Aquaman in Batman vs. Superman Film? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2