Miranda Kerr's Secret for Glowing Skin Revealed, Ex Orlando Bloom Not Dating Another Model [PHOTOS]
May 21, 2014 2:48 PM EST
Miranda Kerr's Secret for Glowing Skin Revealed, Ex Orland Bloom Not Dating Another Model
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr recently revealed her secret for glowing skin before she opened the event for her Kora Organics skincare on Tuesday, May 20. While promoting her range of organic products, the mother-of-one shared all the natural things she eats and uses to keep her glowing and healthy.
Her secret weapon for ageless beauty is noni juise, goji berries, chia seeds and maca powder, and of course with the help of one essential product from her range of Kora Organics. "The rosehip oil. I put it on every night. I really believe it makes a big difference to my skin. It's full of anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids," Kerr revealed in an interview posted on Handbag.
Eating healthy is also one of the key elements of her diet, the reason why she still have the supermodel body after giving birth to her first child. "Every day I eat a big salad with finely chopped spinach and kale, fennel, and macadamia nut oil," she explained while waiting for her appearance at department store David Jones in an interview posted on Mail Online.
"[Also] fresh lemon squeezed on that with apple cider vinegar. And fetta cheese, olives, and cucumber,'' added the former Victoria's Secret supermodel.
Looking sexy and elegant on her white Erdem dress with floral embroidery and a sheer bodice, the 31-year-old model juggles her countless business, modelling commitments, her own skin care company and taking care of her son Flynn from ex-husband Orlando Bloom.
During the interview she also discussed her busy schedules from her work and thankful with its flexibility so she can still keep her routine with her son. She also added that "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star and herself are still hands on when it comes to making decision with their son.
She also cleared the rumours about the 37-year-old actor dating British model Laura Paine who recently spotted strolling around London. "They're just friends," said Kerr, adding, "They've been friends for years."
The brunette beauty was also linked to Australian billionaire James Packer whom she denied and said "people try to put me together with people I've been friends with for years." So, it's safe for now to say that the estrange couple are still not seeing other people since they decided to separate last year.
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal