Miranda Kerr's Secret for Glowing Skin Revealed, Ex Orlando Bloom Not Dating Another Model [PHOTOS]
May 21, 2014 2:48 PM EST
Miranda Kerr's Secret for Glowing Skin Revealed, Ex Orland Bloom Not Dating Another Model
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr recently revealed her secret for glowing skin before she opened the event for her Kora Organics skincare on Tuesday, May 20. While promoting her range of organic products, the mother-of-one shared all the natural things she eats and uses to keep her glowing and healthy.
Her secret weapon for ageless beauty is noni juise, goji berries, chia seeds and maca powder, and of course with the help of one essential product from her range of Kora Organics. "The rosehip oil. I put it on every night. I really believe it makes a big difference to my skin. It's full of anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids," Kerr revealed in an interview posted on Handbag.
Eating healthy is also one of the key elements of her diet, the reason why she still have the supermodel body after giving birth to her first child. "Every day I eat a big salad with finely chopped spinach and kale, fennel, and macadamia nut oil," she explained while waiting for her appearance at department store David Jones in an interview posted on Mail Online.
"[Also] fresh lemon squeezed on that with apple cider vinegar. And fetta cheese, olives, and cucumber,'' added the former Victoria's Secret supermodel.
Looking sexy and elegant on her white Erdem dress with floral embroidery and a sheer bodice, the 31-year-old model juggles her countless business, modelling commitments, her own skin care company and taking care of her son Flynn from ex-husband Orlando Bloom.
During the interview she also discussed her busy schedules from her work and thankful with its flexibility so she can still keep her routine with her son. She also added that "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star and herself are still hands on when it comes to making decision with their son.
She also cleared the rumours about the 37-year-old actor dating British model Laura Paine who recently spotted strolling around London. "They're just friends," said Kerr, adding, "They've been friends for years."
The brunette beauty was also linked to Australian billionaire James Packer whom she denied and said "people try to put me together with people I've been friends with for years." So, it's safe for now to say that the estrange couple are still not seeing other people since they decided to separate last year.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’