How to Charge iPhone And Android Phones in a Rush
By Naveena Joy | May 21, 2014 2:30 PM EST
One of the factors that they consider for a product is battery life. Most of these phones with extensive features have low battery life and get discharged very easily. There are some basic techniques that users can actually follow to save a lot of time.
1. When charging a phone one should first put it on an airplane mode or turn off the phone. This will ensure that while the phone is on charge none of the illustrious features that are available on these phone are eating up its battery.
2. It is better to use a wall charger than a USB port on a PC for charging any phone. A wall charger charges a phone much faster than a USB port.
3. Considering an iPad's adapter rather than using an iPhone adapter is helpful in its own way. Instead of using the 5W adapter which comes with iPhone, it is better to purchase a 12W adapter which will help the iPhone charge faster.
4. Decreasing the brightness and its sound capabilities while charging will last the phone battery. This can be the best option if the user is unable to turn the phone to airplane mode or power off mode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best