How to Charge iPhone And Android Phones in a Rush
By Naveena Joy | May 21, 2014 2:30 PM EST
One of the factors that they consider for a product is battery life. Most of these phones with extensive features have low battery life and get discharged very easily. There are some basic techniques that users can actually follow to save a lot of time.
1. When charging a phone one should first put it on an airplane mode or turn off the phone. This will ensure that while the phone is on charge none of the illustrious features that are available on these phone are eating up its battery.
2. It is better to use a wall charger than a USB port on a PC for charging any phone. A wall charger charges a phone much faster than a USB port.
3. Considering an iPad's adapter rather than using an iPhone adapter is helpful in its own way. Instead of using the 5W adapter which comes with iPhone, it is better to purchase a 12W adapter which will help the iPhone charge faster.
4. Decreasing the brightness and its sound capabilities while charging will last the phone battery. This can be the best option if the user is unable to turn the phone to airplane mode or power off mode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Sony Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide For Xperia Z Devices As Of August 2014
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected