How to Charge iPhone And Android Phones in a Rush
By Naveena Joy | May 21, 2014 2:30 PM EST
One of the factors that they consider for a product is battery life. Most of these phones with extensive features have low battery life and get discharged very easily. There are some basic techniques that users can actually follow to save a lot of time.
1. When charging a phone one should first put it on an airplane mode or turn off the phone. This will ensure that while the phone is on charge none of the illustrious features that are available on these phone are eating up its battery.
2. It is better to use a wall charger than a USB port on a PC for charging any phone. A wall charger charges a phone much faster than a USB port.
3. Considering an iPad's adapter rather than using an iPhone adapter is helpful in its own way. Instead of using the 5W adapter which comes with iPhone, it is better to purchase a 12W adapter which will help the iPhone charge faster.
4. Decreasing the brightness and its sound capabilities while charging will last the phone battery. This can be the best option if the user is unable to turn the phone to airplane mode or power off mode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘GTA V' Title Update 1.04, Black Friday Sale And Heists DLC Release In December Possible
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast