Ten Interesting Facts About Laura Paine - Orlando Bloom's New Love Interest
By nidhi tewari | May 21, 2014 2:19 PM EST
There has been speculation in the media that Miranda Kerr's ex-husband Orlando Bloom is seeing British model Laura Paine. The two were spotted holding each other's hands in west London sometime back, Mirror.co.uk is reporting. The couple looked relaxed in each other's company and seemed to be quite close to each other too. So who is Laura Paine? Here are some interesting facts about the blonde model.
Actor Orlando Bloom poses backstage with his award for Best Fight for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" during the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
1. Laura is a British girl and is only 23-years-old.
2. According to Miranda Kerr, Laura and Orlando Bloom are just "good friends" and they have known each other for quite a long time, Mirror.co.uk is reporting.
4. "Coming to a gin joint near you," is her Twitter profile bio.
5. Laura is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and is naturally blonde.
6. Laura is signed up with Select Model Management and has previously modeled for high street brand H&M, the Web site reports.
7. The gorgeous fashion model hails from Oxfordshire, the same place where Orlando Bloom was raised.
8. Laura went to Headington School from 1996-2006, it has been reported by Mirror.co.uk.
9. Laura's studies did not stop at high school and she is the alumni of Stowe School from 2007-2009, which boasts of the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Superman star Henry Cavill!
This is not the first time that 38-year-old actor Bloom is linked to a female after his famous split with model Miranda Kerr. Earlier this year, Bloom was also linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder. Thirty-one-year-old Kerr and Bloom split in October 2013 after three years of marriage and a son but the couple reportedly talks to each other on a regular basis, the smh.com.au reports.
"We're very connected and I feel grateful for that. We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it's good. He's a great dad. I'm lucky," Miranda told the Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown