Ten Interesting Facts About Laura Paine - Orlando Bloom's New Love Interest
By nidhi tewari | May 21, 2014 2:19 PM EST
There has been speculation in the media that Miranda Kerr's ex-husband Orlando Bloom is seeing British model Laura Paine. The two were spotted holding each other's hands in west London sometime back, Mirror.co.uk is reporting. The couple looked relaxed in each other's company and seemed to be quite close to each other too. So who is Laura Paine? Here are some interesting facts about the blonde model.
Actor Orlando Bloom poses backstage with his award for Best Fight for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" during the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
1. Laura is a British girl and is only 23-years-old.
2. According to Miranda Kerr, Laura and Orlando Bloom are just "good friends" and they have known each other for quite a long time, Mirror.co.uk is reporting.
4. "Coming to a gin joint near you," is her Twitter profile bio.
5. Laura is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and is naturally blonde.
6. Laura is signed up with Select Model Management and has previously modeled for high street brand H&M, the Web site reports.
7. The gorgeous fashion model hails from Oxfordshire, the same place where Orlando Bloom was raised.
8. Laura went to Headington School from 1996-2006, it has been reported by Mirror.co.uk.
9. Laura's studies did not stop at high school and she is the alumni of Stowe School from 2007-2009, which boasts of the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Superman star Henry Cavill!
This is not the first time that 38-year-old actor Bloom is linked to a female after his famous split with model Miranda Kerr. Earlier this year, Bloom was also linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder. Thirty-one-year-old Kerr and Bloom split in October 2013 after three years of marriage and a son but the couple reportedly talks to each other on a regular basis, the smh.com.au reports.
"We're very connected and I feel grateful for that. We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it's good. He's a great dad. I'm lucky," Miranda told the Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports