Ten Interesting Facts About Laura Paine - Orlando Bloom's New Love Interest
By nidhi tewari | May 21, 2014 2:19 PM EST
There has been speculation in the media that Miranda Kerr's ex-husband Orlando Bloom is seeing British model Laura Paine. The two were spotted holding each other's hands in west London sometime back, Mirror.co.uk is reporting. The couple looked relaxed in each other's company and seemed to be quite close to each other too. So who is Laura Paine? Here are some interesting facts about the blonde model.
Actor Orlando Bloom poses backstage with his award for Best Fight for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" during the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
1. Laura is a British girl and is only 23-years-old.
2. According to Miranda Kerr, Laura and Orlando Bloom are just "good friends" and they have known each other for quite a long time, Mirror.co.uk is reporting.
4. "Coming to a gin joint near you," is her Twitter profile bio.
5. Laura is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and is naturally blonde.
6. Laura is signed up with Select Model Management and has previously modeled for high street brand H&M, the Web site reports.
7. The gorgeous fashion model hails from Oxfordshire, the same place where Orlando Bloom was raised.
8. Laura went to Headington School from 1996-2006, it has been reported by Mirror.co.uk.
9. Laura's studies did not stop at high school and she is the alumni of Stowe School from 2007-2009, which boasts of the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Superman star Henry Cavill!
This is not the first time that 38-year-old actor Bloom is linked to a female after his famous split with model Miranda Kerr. Earlier this year, Bloom was also linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder. Thirty-one-year-old Kerr and Bloom split in October 2013 after three years of marriage and a son but the couple reportedly talks to each other on a regular basis, the smh.com.au reports.
"We're very connected and I feel grateful for that. We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it's good. He's a great dad. I'm lucky," Miranda told the Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date