‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Episode 7 ‘Waterloo’: Synopsis, Preview Allude to Massive Failure [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 21, 2014 1:54 PM EST
The title "Waterloo" of Episode 7 of "Man Men" Final Season alludes to a massive failure. It can be assumed that Don Draper will be seen dealing with this failure. The synopsis of the episode says that he will be receiving a letter that will trouble him, and also, the preview clip hints at Don landing once again on a sticky wicket.
According to the official synopsis of "Mad Men" Season 7, Episode 7, "Waterloo," "Don is troubled by a letter; Peggy may seek a new future on a risky venture; Roger receives a phone call; Pete and Cutler butt heads."
The preview clip is made of old footage. If the old footage holds a key to what is going to happen in "Waterloo," then it looks like Jim Cutler manages to check-mate Don. In one of the previous episodes, Don crashes the meeting of Jim and Lou Avery with Philip Morris's representatives to bag the account of Commander cigarettes. Don's "Why I'm Quitting Tobacco" in the New York Times made him a person unwanted in the room. And, if Jim and Lou had bagged the account, Don would have been shown the door by SC&P. Don won the first round by volunteering to quit SC&P if the firm gets the account, and then made a pitch in his favour. Afterwards, Lou said to him "You're incredible," while Jim warned, "You think this is going to save, don't you?" Jim's warning is included in the footage along with Don's offer to quit.
If the Burger Chef's campaign was showing Don's slow climb up the ladder, it seems that Philip Morris's cigarette account is going to make him again a man unwanted in the firm.
Megan is the other person who features, prominently, in the preview clip. This has trigged-off the speculations that she is likely to die in the episode. Prior to the premiere of "Mad Men" Season 7, there were rumours that Megan's story-line is based on American actress Sharon Tate's life. The actress was murdered by the Manson family at the age of 26.
The preview clip also indicates that the issue related to Chevy account will be part of "Waterloo," which is the mid-season finale.
The second instalment of "Mad Men" Final Season, consisting of final seven episodes, is speculated to air sometime in spring 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage