‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Episode 7 ‘Waterloo’: Synopsis, Preview Allude to Massive Failure [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 21, 2014 1:54 PM EST
The title "Waterloo" of Episode 7 of "Man Men" Final Season alludes to a massive failure. It can be assumed that Don Draper will be seen dealing with this failure. The synopsis of the episode says that he will be receiving a letter that will trouble him, and also, the preview clip hints at Don landing once again on a sticky wicket.
According to the official synopsis of "Mad Men" Season 7, Episode 7, "Waterloo," "Don is troubled by a letter; Peggy may seek a new future on a risky venture; Roger receives a phone call; Pete and Cutler butt heads."
The preview clip is made of old footage. If the old footage holds a key to what is going to happen in "Waterloo," then it looks like Jim Cutler manages to check-mate Don. In one of the previous episodes, Don crashes the meeting of Jim and Lou Avery with Philip Morris's representatives to bag the account of Commander cigarettes. Don's "Why I'm Quitting Tobacco" in the New York Times made him a person unwanted in the room. And, if Jim and Lou had bagged the account, Don would have been shown the door by SC&P. Don won the first round by volunteering to quit SC&P if the firm gets the account, and then made a pitch in his favour. Afterwards, Lou said to him "You're incredible," while Jim warned, "You think this is going to save, don't you?" Jim's warning is included in the footage along with Don's offer to quit.
If the Burger Chef's campaign was showing Don's slow climb up the ladder, it seems that Philip Morris's cigarette account is going to make him again a man unwanted in the firm.
Megan is the other person who features, prominently, in the preview clip. This has trigged-off the speculations that she is likely to die in the episode. Prior to the premiere of "Mad Men" Season 7, there were rumours that Megan's story-line is based on American actress Sharon Tate's life. The actress was murdered by the Manson family at the age of 26.
The preview clip also indicates that the issue related to Chevy account will be part of "Waterloo," which is the mid-season finale.
The second instalment of "Mad Men" Final Season, consisting of final seven episodes, is speculated to air sometime in spring 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border