Jennifer Aniston Gives Selena Gomez Advice on Justin Bieber
By charmaine corne clutton | May 21, 2014 11:13 AM EST
After reuniting with best pal Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has found another buddy to lean on in the person of Jennifer Aniston. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the unlikely duo was seen dining in the Madeo restaurant for dinner, where the two were accompanied by two male companions.
Jennifer Aniston is sure no stranger when it comes to love woes. It can be remembered that Aniston split from her famous husband Brad Pitt in 2005 when he fell hard for his "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-star Angeline Jolie. Selena Gomez, on the other hand, is trying to nurse yet another broken heart due to her on-and-off relationship with wild child Justin Bieber.
"Jennifer was definitely giving Selena love advice. I overheard both of them say Justin's name and Jennifer was doing most of the talking and Selena was doing a lot of nodding," revealed observer to Hollywood Life. "They were pretty much talking to each other the whole time, while the two guys were in their own conversation."
Selena Gomez had taken Justin Bieber back in March even after all of the public philandering and flirting the Canadian crooner has engaged in. Due to the tumultuous falling out the young couple had back in January, Selena Gomez voluntarily checked herself in a rehab for emotional trauma. Now, it looks like Selena Gomez is more than ever ready to get rid of Justin Bieber in her life by following the love advice from pals Taylor Swift and Jennifer Aniston.
"They were talking, they were laughing, they seemed to be really into the conversation. As for the guys they were with, one was younger (in his 20s), and the other was a middle-aged man (he looked like an agent). It definitely wasn't Justin [Theroux]. They ate a full dinner and they looked like they were having a really good time," revealed source further to Hollywood Life.
But what really was the date night between Selena and Jennifer all about?
The source further adds that the "Come & Get It" singer and Aniston may have been "discussing a potential project."
As a parting gift, Jennifer Aniston allegedly handed over a book titled "A Return to Love" by Marianne Wiliamson to Selena Gomez to help her move on from her love ordeal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu