Jennifer Aniston Gives Selena Gomez Advice on Justin Bieber
By charmaine corne clutton | May 21, 2014 11:13 AM EST
After reuniting with best pal Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has found another buddy to lean on in the person of Jennifer Aniston. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the unlikely duo was seen dining in the Madeo restaurant for dinner, where the two were accompanied by two male companions.
Jennifer Aniston is sure no stranger when it comes to love woes. It can be remembered that Aniston split from her famous husband Brad Pitt in 2005 when he fell hard for his "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-star Angeline Jolie. Selena Gomez, on the other hand, is trying to nurse yet another broken heart due to her on-and-off relationship with wild child Justin Bieber.
"Jennifer was definitely giving Selena love advice. I overheard both of them say Justin's name and Jennifer was doing most of the talking and Selena was doing a lot of nodding," revealed observer to Hollywood Life. "They were pretty much talking to each other the whole time, while the two guys were in their own conversation."
Selena Gomez had taken Justin Bieber back in March even after all of the public philandering and flirting the Canadian crooner has engaged in. Due to the tumultuous falling out the young couple had back in January, Selena Gomez voluntarily checked herself in a rehab for emotional trauma. Now, it looks like Selena Gomez is more than ever ready to get rid of Justin Bieber in her life by following the love advice from pals Taylor Swift and Jennifer Aniston.
"They were talking, they were laughing, they seemed to be really into the conversation. As for the guys they were with, one was younger (in his 20s), and the other was a middle-aged man (he looked like an agent). It definitely wasn't Justin [Theroux]. They ate a full dinner and they looked like they were having a really good time," revealed source further to Hollywood Life.
But what really was the date night between Selena and Jennifer all about?
The source further adds that the "Come & Get It" singer and Aniston may have been "discussing a potential project."
As a parting gift, Jennifer Aniston allegedly handed over a book titled "A Return to Love" by Marianne Wiliamson to Selena Gomez to help her move on from her love ordeal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast