Jennifer Aniston Gives Selena Gomez Advice on Justin Bieber
By charmaine corne clutton | May 21, 2014 11:13 AM EST
After reuniting with best pal Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has found another buddy to lean on in the person of Jennifer Aniston. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the unlikely duo was seen dining in the Madeo restaurant for dinner, where the two were accompanied by two male companions.
Jennifer Aniston is sure no stranger when it comes to love woes. It can be remembered that Aniston split from her famous husband Brad Pitt in 2005 when he fell hard for his "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-star Angeline Jolie. Selena Gomez, on the other hand, is trying to nurse yet another broken heart due to her on-and-off relationship with wild child Justin Bieber.
"Jennifer was definitely giving Selena love advice. I overheard both of them say Justin's name and Jennifer was doing most of the talking and Selena was doing a lot of nodding," revealed observer to Hollywood Life. "They were pretty much talking to each other the whole time, while the two guys were in their own conversation."
Selena Gomez had taken Justin Bieber back in March even after all of the public philandering and flirting the Canadian crooner has engaged in. Due to the tumultuous falling out the young couple had back in January, Selena Gomez voluntarily checked herself in a rehab for emotional trauma. Now, it looks like Selena Gomez is more than ever ready to get rid of Justin Bieber in her life by following the love advice from pals Taylor Swift and Jennifer Aniston.
"They were talking, they were laughing, they seemed to be really into the conversation. As for the guys they were with, one was younger (in his 20s), and the other was a middle-aged man (he looked like an agent). It definitely wasn't Justin [Theroux]. They ate a full dinner and they looked like they were having a really good time," revealed source further to Hollywood Life.
But what really was the date night between Selena and Jennifer all about?
The source further adds that the "Come & Get It" singer and Aniston may have been "discussing a potential project."
As a parting gift, Jennifer Aniston allegedly handed over a book titled "A Return to Love" by Marianne Wiliamson to Selena Gomez to help her move on from her love ordeal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal