Jennifer Aniston Gives Selena Gomez Advice on Justin Bieber
By charmaine corne clutton | May 21, 2014 11:13 AM EST
After reuniting with best pal Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has found another buddy to lean on in the person of Jennifer Aniston. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the unlikely duo was seen dining in the Madeo restaurant for dinner, where the two were accompanied by two male companions.
Jennifer Aniston is sure no stranger when it comes to love woes. It can be remembered that Aniston split from her famous husband Brad Pitt in 2005 when he fell hard for his "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-star Angeline Jolie. Selena Gomez, on the other hand, is trying to nurse yet another broken heart due to her on-and-off relationship with wild child Justin Bieber.
"Jennifer was definitely giving Selena love advice. I overheard both of them say Justin's name and Jennifer was doing most of the talking and Selena was doing a lot of nodding," revealed observer to Hollywood Life. "They were pretty much talking to each other the whole time, while the two guys were in their own conversation."
Selena Gomez had taken Justin Bieber back in March even after all of the public philandering and flirting the Canadian crooner has engaged in. Due to the tumultuous falling out the young couple had back in January, Selena Gomez voluntarily checked herself in a rehab for emotional trauma. Now, it looks like Selena Gomez is more than ever ready to get rid of Justin Bieber in her life by following the love advice from pals Taylor Swift and Jennifer Aniston.
"They were talking, they were laughing, they seemed to be really into the conversation. As for the guys they were with, one was younger (in his 20s), and the other was a middle-aged man (he looked like an agent). It definitely wasn't Justin [Theroux]. They ate a full dinner and they looked like they were having a really good time," revealed source further to Hollywood Life.
But what really was the date night between Selena and Jennifer all about?
The source further adds that the "Come & Get It" singer and Aniston may have been "discussing a potential project."
As a parting gift, Jennifer Aniston allegedly handed over a book titled "A Return to Love" by Marianne Wiliamson to Selena Gomez to help her move on from her love ordeal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June