Jennifer Aniston Gives Selena Gomez Advice on Justin Bieber
By charmaine corne clutton | May 21, 2014 11:13 AM EST
After reuniting with best pal Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has found another buddy to lean on in the person of Jennifer Aniston. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the unlikely duo was seen dining in the Madeo restaurant for dinner, where the two were accompanied by two male companions.
Jennifer Aniston is sure no stranger when it comes to love woes. It can be remembered that Aniston split from her famous husband Brad Pitt in 2005 when he fell hard for his "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-star Angeline Jolie. Selena Gomez, on the other hand, is trying to nurse yet another broken heart due to her on-and-off relationship with wild child Justin Bieber.
"Jennifer was definitely giving Selena love advice. I overheard both of them say Justin's name and Jennifer was doing most of the talking and Selena was doing a lot of nodding," revealed observer to Hollywood Life. "They were pretty much talking to each other the whole time, while the two guys were in their own conversation."
Selena Gomez had taken Justin Bieber back in March even after all of the public philandering and flirting the Canadian crooner has engaged in. Due to the tumultuous falling out the young couple had back in January, Selena Gomez voluntarily checked herself in a rehab for emotional trauma. Now, it looks like Selena Gomez is more than ever ready to get rid of Justin Bieber in her life by following the love advice from pals Taylor Swift and Jennifer Aniston.
"They were talking, they were laughing, they seemed to be really into the conversation. As for the guys they were with, one was younger (in his 20s), and the other was a middle-aged man (he looked like an agent). It definitely wasn't Justin [Theroux]. They ate a full dinner and they looked like they were having a really good time," revealed source further to Hollywood Life.
But what really was the date night between Selena and Jennifer all about?
The source further adds that the "Come & Get It" singer and Aniston may have been "discussing a potential project."
As a parting gift, Jennifer Aniston allegedly handed over a book titled "A Return to Love" by Marianne Wiliamson to Selena Gomez to help her move on from her love ordeal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date