'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 21, 2014 11:02 AM EST
A familiar face returned from the Other Side to be in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 and a new one will also be introduced. Executive producer Julie Plec teased that a new female character will arrive and be able to reside in Mystic Falls.
Julie Plec further added in the Epoch Times report that the arrival of this new girl in town opens the dating door for Matt (Zach Roerig), Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) and Tyler (Michael Trevino). "One of them might get lucky," the executive producer shared.
Plec further teased the TVD fans on what will happen to Stefan (Paul Wesley), Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Alaric (Matt Davis) in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. With Stefan, the younger Salvatore vampire will be dealing with Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) death and there are numerous directions for Stefan to head to in the brand new season.
In the TVLine interview, Julie Plec shared that Stefan could go light, turn dark, become pure or even lose his mind and jump on a motorcycle to head to Miami. "So what he ultimately ends up doing will be an interesting reflection on his state of mind at the moment - and very fun for Paul [Wesley] to play," the executive producer revealed.
As for Elena and Alaric, it looks like the two will be helping each other out in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. Elena will also be dealing with Damon's death and Alaric's father-like presence with Elena can help her ease the pain from losing the man that she loves.
Alaric could help ease Jeremy's (Steven R McQueen) pain as well since Bonnie (Kat Graham) was on the Other Side with Damon when it finally collapsed in the Season 5 finale. However, Alaric came back from the Other Side as the deadly Original vampire creation of Esther (Alice Evans) and Elena could be the one to help him live his life in secret.
Executive producer Julie Plec explained in the TV Guide report that Alaric's return in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will be bringing back the beautiful dynamic with Elena. Plec told TV Guide that the Elena-Alaric relationship is something to look forward to. Plec herself is really excited to have Matt Davis back on the CW TV series because the actor and his TVD character are not only a fan favorite but a cast favorite as well.
The CW Network has not yet confirmed the exact premiere date for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. However, the network did reveal that the brand new season will arrive in October 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6 - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 22 'Home' Recap/Spoilers: Bringing Back the Dead, One Salvatore Brother Did Not Make It from the Other Side - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change