Chelsea FC Transfer News: PSG to Offer £50million for Blues Winger
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 20, 2014 10:18 PM EST
French giants Paris Saint-Germain are set to offer £50million to secure the services of Chelsea winger Eden Hazard.
The Belgian international bagged the PFA Young Player of the Year award because of his scintillating performance in the Premier League, tallying a total of fourteen goals and 7 assists this season.
“I prefer it when we speak like this, rather than saying things like: ‘He’s the best and he doesn’t need to work.” - Eden Hazard
Arsenal FC Transfer News: Promising Toulouse Defender Admits Emirates Move would be Hard to 'Refuse'
He has had a clash with Stamford Bridge boss Jose Mourinho after they were booted out of the Champions League semi-final by Atletico Madrid, pointing on the Special One's lack of emphasis on the attacking end, while the latter questioned the 23-year-old's work rate on defence.
But, it appears that the controversy has been resolved by both of them after Hazard acknowledged that criticism within the team could also produce some positives.
"I prefer it when we speak like this, rather than saying things like: 'He's the best and he doesn't need to work,'" he told Chelsea magazine.
"I want to score more and help the team score more goals and next season I hope we can be better. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not so good but I try to always make sure I give my best to help the team, even if I am not having the best game myself."
However, with PSG keen on flexing their financial muscles to snatch the former Lille man, a new test in their relationship awaits.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers