Scott Disick Returns to His Alcoholic Ways while in Mexico
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 20, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Scott Disick of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" fame is back to his old self and has been spotted drinking with complete abandon through the entire bar at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Mexico last week.
Disick, who fancies calling himself "Lord Disick" is back in hot water. His latest misbehaviour has fuelled rumors that he's gone back to his uncontrollable drinking habits which was the cause of many conflicts in his relationship with eldest Kardashian sister, Kourtney. The parents of two kids, Mason, 5, and Penelope, 2, have been together for nearly eight years and the beginning of their relationship was especially rocky because of Kourtney's issues with Scott's drinking and partying habits.
While Scott was busy painting the town red at the Riviera Maya, Kourtney was at home with their kids, Scott was seen completely wasted at the hotel's club, surrounded by women and alcohol. Disick was in Mexico to make an appearance in support of the hotel's grand opening..
"He kept downing drinks in the VIP area surrounded by hot women and his entourage. He seemed to love the attention." said an eyewitness.
Disick spent two nights at the hotel and spent both evenings happily drunk at the bar. He was equally wasted on both nights but was energetic and rowdy on the first but seemed to be in a depressed mood in the second night.
"He looked totally wasted. He was wobbly, his eyes were red and he was sweating like crazy. He started flirting with me; I teased him about being drunk and he freaked out! He got in my face and yelled, 'I'm not f-ing drunk!' then staggered away to the beach by himself." said a fan who approached Disick for a photograph.
Both of Disick's parents died within the past year. His mother passed away in October 2013 and his father a few months later in January 2014. This might have pushed him over the brink and back into his old alcohol habits. Several espisodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" have shown his struggles with alcohol and the conflicts he has had with Kourtney and her family. Kourtney has also refused to marry him even after the birth of their second child.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones