Scott Disick Returns to His Alcoholic Ways while in Mexico
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 20, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Scott Disick of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" fame is back to his old self and has been spotted drinking with complete abandon through the entire bar at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Mexico last week.
Disick, who fancies calling himself "Lord Disick" is back in hot water. His latest misbehaviour has fuelled rumors that he's gone back to his uncontrollable drinking habits which was the cause of many conflicts in his relationship with eldest Kardashian sister, Kourtney. The parents of two kids, Mason, 5, and Penelope, 2, have been together for nearly eight years and the beginning of their relationship was especially rocky because of Kourtney's issues with Scott's drinking and partying habits.
While Scott was busy painting the town red at the Riviera Maya, Kourtney was at home with their kids, Scott was seen completely wasted at the hotel's club, surrounded by women and alcohol. Disick was in Mexico to make an appearance in support of the hotel's grand opening..
"He kept downing drinks in the VIP area surrounded by hot women and his entourage. He seemed to love the attention." said an eyewitness.
Disick spent two nights at the hotel and spent both evenings happily drunk at the bar. He was equally wasted on both nights but was energetic and rowdy on the first but seemed to be in a depressed mood in the second night.
"He looked totally wasted. He was wobbly, his eyes were red and he was sweating like crazy. He started flirting with me; I teased him about being drunk and he freaked out! He got in my face and yelled, 'I'm not f-ing drunk!' then staggered away to the beach by himself." said a fan who approached Disick for a photograph.
Both of Disick's parents died within the past year. His mother passed away in October 2013 and his father a few months later in January 2014. This might have pushed him over the brink and back into his old alcohol habits. Several espisodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" have shown his struggles with alcohol and the conflicts he has had with Kourtney and her family. Kourtney has also refused to marry him even after the birth of their second child.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions