Scott Disick Returns to His Alcoholic Ways while in Mexico
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 20, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Scott Disick of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" fame is back to his old self and has been spotted drinking with complete abandon through the entire bar at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Mexico last week.
Disick, who fancies calling himself "Lord Disick" is back in hot water. His latest misbehaviour has fuelled rumors that he's gone back to his uncontrollable drinking habits which was the cause of many conflicts in his relationship with eldest Kardashian sister, Kourtney. The parents of two kids, Mason, 5, and Penelope, 2, have been together for nearly eight years and the beginning of their relationship was especially rocky because of Kourtney's issues with Scott's drinking and partying habits.
While Scott was busy painting the town red at the Riviera Maya, Kourtney was at home with their kids, Scott was seen completely wasted at the hotel's club, surrounded by women and alcohol. Disick was in Mexico to make an appearance in support of the hotel's grand opening..
"He kept downing drinks in the VIP area surrounded by hot women and his entourage. He seemed to love the attention." said an eyewitness.
Disick spent two nights at the hotel and spent both evenings happily drunk at the bar. He was equally wasted on both nights but was energetic and rowdy on the first but seemed to be in a depressed mood in the second night.
"He looked totally wasted. He was wobbly, his eyes were red and he was sweating like crazy. He started flirting with me; I teased him about being drunk and he freaked out! He got in my face and yelled, 'I'm not f-ing drunk!' then staggered away to the beach by himself." said a fan who approached Disick for a photograph.
Both of Disick's parents died within the past year. His mother passed away in October 2013 and his father a few months later in January 2014. This might have pushed him over the brink and back into his old alcohol habits. Several espisodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" have shown his struggles with alcohol and the conflicts he has had with Kourtney and her family. Kourtney has also refused to marry him even after the birth of their second child.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia