'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Jared Padalecki Talks about Sam and Dean's Relationship in Finale Episode
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 20, 2014 5:10 PM EST
In "Supernatural" Season 9, viewers saw how the conflict and tension between the Winchester brothers intensified after Sam (Jared Padalecki) found out that Dean (Jensen Ackles) had something to do with the angel Gadreel (Tahmoh Penikett) possessing him. Actor Jared Padalecki teased that the finale episode will have the brothers clashing again but will be put aside as the big fight with Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) steps forward.
According to the Enstars spoiler report, the fans can expect a "tearful bonding moment" between Sam and Dean in the "Supernatural" Season 9 finale episode titled "Do You Believe in Miracles." Jared Padalecki, 31, revealed that the Winchester brothers will clash in the finale episode but the two will still want to be there for one another.
Padalecki further teased that Sam will be there for Dean to help him get out of the mess he is in which is the uncontrollable rage and violence from the "Mark of Cain." The CW star explained: "We see Sam kind of saying to Dean, 'I've been where you are and this isn't good. You had to pull me off the edge last time and now here I am five years later having to do the same for you'."
Sam and Castiel (Misha Collins) will be dealing with Dean and his behaviour in Episode 22 titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" after the hunter suddenly attacked Gadreel who was already switching sides in the previous episode titled "Stairway to Heaven." A video clip from "Do You Believe in Miracles" has been released to show Dean getting upset with Sam and Castiel after the two locked him up in the Men of Letters bunker.
The CW Network's synopsis for "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 23 "Do You Believe in Miracles" in the Screen Crush report reads: "THE SHOCKING SEASON FINALE - Dean (Jensen Ackles) feels the effects of the First Blade, and Metatron (guest star Curtis Armstrong) makes his move against humanity. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean and Castiel (Misha Collins) face shocking consequences when taking the fight to Metatron (guest star Curtis Armstrong)."
Find out if Sam and Dean will finally resolve their conflicts in the finale episode of "Supernatural" Season 9 that airs on Tuesday night, May 20, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 22 'Stairway to Heaven' Recap/Spoilers: Castiel Loses His Army of Angels, Gadreel Wants to Join Team Free Will in Taking Down Metatron - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Actress Lindsey McKeon Talks about Tessa the Reaper's Return in Episode 22 Titled 'Stairway to Heaven' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff