'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Jared Padalecki Talks about Sam and Dean's Relationship in Finale Episode
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 20, 2014 5:10 PM EST
In "Supernatural" Season 9, viewers saw how the conflict and tension between the Winchester brothers intensified after Sam (Jared Padalecki) found out that Dean (Jensen Ackles) had something to do with the angel Gadreel (Tahmoh Penikett) possessing him. Actor Jared Padalecki teased that the finale episode will have the brothers clashing again but will be put aside as the big fight with Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) steps forward.
According to the Enstars spoiler report, the fans can expect a "tearful bonding moment" between Sam and Dean in the "Supernatural" Season 9 finale episode titled "Do You Believe in Miracles." Jared Padalecki, 31, revealed that the Winchester brothers will clash in the finale episode but the two will still want to be there for one another.
Padalecki further teased that Sam will be there for Dean to help him get out of the mess he is in which is the uncontrollable rage and violence from the "Mark of Cain." The CW star explained: "We see Sam kind of saying to Dean, 'I've been where you are and this isn't good. You had to pull me off the edge last time and now here I am five years later having to do the same for you'."
Sam and Castiel (Misha Collins) will be dealing with Dean and his behaviour in Episode 22 titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" after the hunter suddenly attacked Gadreel who was already switching sides in the previous episode titled "Stairway to Heaven." A video clip from "Do You Believe in Miracles" has been released to show Dean getting upset with Sam and Castiel after the two locked him up in the Men of Letters bunker.
The CW Network's synopsis for "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 23 "Do You Believe in Miracles" in the Screen Crush report reads: "THE SHOCKING SEASON FINALE - Dean (Jensen Ackles) feels the effects of the First Blade, and Metatron (guest star Curtis Armstrong) makes his move against humanity. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean and Castiel (Misha Collins) face shocking consequences when taking the fight to Metatron (guest star Curtis Armstrong)."
Find out if Sam and Dean will finally resolve their conflicts in the finale episode of "Supernatural" Season 9 that airs on Tuesday night, May 20, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 22 'Stairway to Heaven' Recap/Spoilers: Castiel Loses His Army of Angels, Gadreel Wants to Join Team Free Will in Taking Down Metatron - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Actress Lindsey McKeon Talks about Tessa the Reaper's Return in Episode 22 Titled 'Stairway to Heaven' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'