‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Winner: Predictions Based on iTunes Chart History, Betting Odds; Find Out if its Christina, Josh or Jake
By jaskiran kaur | May 20, 2014 3:43 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) finale is here and fans are eager to know who would be the winner of the show. The show has reached its climax wherein few final performances, celebrity gigs and results are all that is left of the show. Viewers witnessed nine back to back performances by top 3 finalists --Jake Worthington, Josh Kaufman and Christina Grimmie-- during the finals round performance episode on Monday. Artists were also accompanied by their coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Usher for the performance of duet songs. Before that, let's take look at the iTunes charts history and betting odds that will help in predicting the winner.
The winner of the show will be declared on Tuesday night's grand finale and decision will be based on the votes given by the public. According to "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) contestant Kat Perkins, Team Adam's Christina Grimmie could "win the whole thing." In an interview with Hollywood Life, Kat Perkins said: "Going into this...it's like how do you compete with someone with a following like that? It's always in the back of our minds every single time we take the stage...but she's also worked her butt off to have that following. You can't discount it. She's an amazing talent and I honestly do think she will win the whole thing. And I think America got it right the entire time with her."
Looking at the iTunes chart history, Josh Kaufman from Team Usher is one of the hot favourites. Indianapolis based soul singer has figured thrice in top 10 in iTunes Chart. His first iTunes bonus was when he performed in top 12 performance episode. His cover of Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" reached fifth position on the iTunes Top 200 Singles Chart.
His quarter finals performance of "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt earned him iTunes Bonus for the second time. His cover version reached second position on the charts. His semi-finals performance of John Legend's "All of Me" reached fourth position.
As for Christina Grimmie, she figured twice on top 10 in iTunes Charts. Her version of Drake's "Hold On, We're Going Home" ranked fourth and Lil Wayne's "How to Love" reached fifth position on iTunes Top 200 Singles Chart.
Meanwhile, Team Blake's Jake Worthington's cover figured just once on iTunes Chart. His semi-finals performance of Bryan Adams' song "Heaven" reached third position on the iTunes Top 200 Singles Chart.
According to Betting Odds by Bovada Sportsbook, Team Adam's Christina Grimmie is the frontrunner in the contest with 2/3 odds in her favour. Josh Kaufman from Team Usher is second in the line to claim the most coveted trophy with 3/2 odds in favour. He has never been in danger and never had to give instant save performance. As for 18-year-old Jake Worthington from Team Blake, he has 5/1 odds in favour and he has also never reached the danger zone.
These are mere predictions, real results of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will be announced on Tuesday, May 20, 2014. America's votes will decide who amongst Jake Worthington, Josh Kaufman and Christina Grimmie will win the trophy. So don't forget to tune into "The Voice" Season 6 grand finale at 8 pm on NBC. Meanwhile, let us know who do you think is the winner of the show.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone