Desperate Move: Beyonce Posts Sisterly Love Picture with Solange, Trying to Prove All Well Between Them as Family
By nidhi tewari | May 20, 2014 3:36 PM EST
It's all well between Beyonce and Solange finally. And Beyonce has proved the fact photographic evidence too to prove the fact. The ugly fight video which surfaced last week showed Solange and Jay Z in not so good form. Solange was seen hitting Beyonce's husband with her feet and hands in the elevator as the two were coming after attending the MET Gala event in New York.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Beyonce Knowles has shared a photo with her sister Solange on her Instagram account and according to the caption, the sisterly love picture was taken on May 17 in New Orleans. Solange lives in New Orleans with her boyfriend and son. So clearly this picture is not old or before the fight, this is what Queen Bey is trying to prove to her fans desperately. According to TMZ, Beyonce, Solange and Jay-Z were also seen hanging out with each other at Cafe Amelie in New Orleans on the same day, aceshowbiz.com reports.Check out the picture below.
The "Single Ladies" singer is all similes as she wears a striped green tank top and places her arm around her sister's waist. Solange too looks relaxed and cheerful as she wears a bright yellow top and in return puts an arm around Beyonce's shoulder.
Beyonce and Jay Z have been trying hard to prove that all is well in the family after their elevator fight video leaked. The Carter family has also released an official statement where they acknowledged that Solange and Jay Z have apologized to each other and moved on.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family," the statement read according to dailydigestnews.com.
"At the end of the day, families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same," the statement added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’