Desperate Move: Beyonce Posts Sisterly Love Picture with Solange, Trying to Prove All Well Between Them as Family
By nidhi tewari | May 20, 2014 3:36 PM EST
It's all well between Beyonce and Solange finally. And Beyonce has proved the fact photographic evidence too to prove the fact. The ugly fight video which surfaced last week showed Solange and Jay Z in not so good form. Solange was seen hitting Beyonce's husband with her feet and hands in the elevator as the two were coming after attending the MET Gala event in New York.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Beyonce Knowles has shared a photo with her sister Solange on her Instagram account and according to the caption, the sisterly love picture was taken on May 17 in New Orleans. Solange lives in New Orleans with her boyfriend and son. So clearly this picture is not old or before the fight, this is what Queen Bey is trying to prove to her fans desperately. According to TMZ, Beyonce, Solange and Jay-Z were also seen hanging out with each other at Cafe Amelie in New Orleans on the same day, aceshowbiz.com reports.Check out the picture below.
The "Single Ladies" singer is all similes as she wears a striped green tank top and places her arm around her sister's waist. Solange too looks relaxed and cheerful as she wears a bright yellow top and in return puts an arm around Beyonce's shoulder.
Beyonce and Jay Z have been trying hard to prove that all is well in the family after their elevator fight video leaked. The Carter family has also released an official statement where they acknowledged that Solange and Jay Z have apologized to each other and moved on.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family," the statement read according to dailydigestnews.com.
"At the end of the day, families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same," the statement added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase