Desperate Move: Beyonce Posts Sisterly Love Picture with Solange, Trying to Prove All Well Between Them as Family
By nidhi tewari | May 20, 2014 3:36 PM EST
It's all well between Beyonce and Solange finally. And Beyonce has proved the fact photographic evidence too to prove the fact. The ugly fight video which surfaced last week showed Solange and Jay Z in not so good form. Solange was seen hitting Beyonce's husband with her feet and hands in the elevator as the two were coming after attending the MET Gala event in New York.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Beyonce Knowles has shared a photo with her sister Solange on her Instagram account and according to the caption, the sisterly love picture was taken on May 17 in New Orleans. Solange lives in New Orleans with her boyfriend and son. So clearly this picture is not old or before the fight, this is what Queen Bey is trying to prove to her fans desperately. According to TMZ, Beyonce, Solange and Jay-Z were also seen hanging out with each other at Cafe Amelie in New Orleans on the same day, aceshowbiz.com reports.Check out the picture below.
The "Single Ladies" singer is all similes as she wears a striped green tank top and places her arm around her sister's waist. Solange too looks relaxed and cheerful as she wears a bright yellow top and in return puts an arm around Beyonce's shoulder.
Beyonce and Jay Z have been trying hard to prove that all is well in the family after their elevator fight video leaked. The Carter family has also released an official statement where they acknowledged that Solange and Jay Z have apologized to each other and moved on.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family," the statement read according to dailydigestnews.com.
"At the end of the day, families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same," the statement added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports