Desperate Move: Beyonce Posts Sisterly Love Picture with Solange, Trying to Prove All Well Between Them as Family
By nidhi tewari | May 20, 2014 3:36 PM EST
It's all well between Beyonce and Solange finally. And Beyonce has proved the fact photographic evidence too to prove the fact. The ugly fight video which surfaced last week showed Solange and Jay Z in not so good form. Solange was seen hitting Beyonce's husband with her feet and hands in the elevator as the two were coming after attending the MET Gala event in New York.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Beyonce Knowles has shared a photo with her sister Solange on her Instagram account and according to the caption, the sisterly love picture was taken on May 17 in New Orleans. Solange lives in New Orleans with her boyfriend and son. So clearly this picture is not old or before the fight, this is what Queen Bey is trying to prove to her fans desperately. According to TMZ, Beyonce, Solange and Jay-Z were also seen hanging out with each other at Cafe Amelie in New Orleans on the same day, aceshowbiz.com reports.Check out the picture below.
The "Single Ladies" singer is all similes as she wears a striped green tank top and places her arm around her sister's waist. Solange too looks relaxed and cheerful as she wears a bright yellow top and in return puts an arm around Beyonce's shoulder.
Beyonce and Jay Z have been trying hard to prove that all is well in the family after their elevator fight video leaked. The Carter family has also released an official statement where they acknowledged that Solange and Jay Z have apologized to each other and moved on.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family," the statement read according to dailydigestnews.com.
"At the end of the day, families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same," the statement added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?