Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 20, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Fans are not the only ones talking about the fate of Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale. Paul Wesley, who portrays Stefan Salvatore in the CW TV series, discussed the fate of his on-screen vampire brother as well as what to expect when the supernatural drama returns with Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Man of Steel 2' News: Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Have Unique Performance for Villain Character Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman Film
In the Season 5 finale episode, the Other Side collapsed with Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon in it but executive producer Julie Plec teased that the fans can still see the two characters in the TV series. Paul Wesley claimed that "The Vampire Diaries" could stay around for a long time because of the large cast members portraying numerous interesting characters.
"I think that it depends on if the audience are interested. I think, for example, we have this new character called Enzo. He's really interesting. I don't know. Maybe Enzo will have his own show," the 31-year-old actor stated in the Unreality Primetime report. The finale episode titled "Home" showed Enzo (Michael Malarkey) walking away from the Other Side while telling Caroline that he will see the blonde vampire around.
As for Paul Wesley's character Stefan, speculations for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 suggest the Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) or "Stelena" relationship happening again or the new love triangle story on Stefan, Elena and Caroline (Candice Accola).
The exclusive E!Online TV Scoop report claims Paul Wesley even revealed what his ideal plan is between Stefan and Caroline. The "Steroline" fans will be thrilled because the actor reportedly used the words "crazy make-out session" for his ideal plan between the vampire friends.
Additionally, Paul Wesley shared his personal idea in the Entertainment Weekly report on what he would want to see for Stefan in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The actor thinks there should be no vampires or witches in Season 6 where all the powers on the TV series were taken away.
"They should all be gone and everyone should go back to being normal, and then we'll see what happens," Wesley stated. The CW star further added that he thinks Stefan would do wonderfully great being normal but Damon would only be a disaster.
"The Vampire Diaries" is set to return to The CW Network for its brand new Season 6 in the fall.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 22 'Home' Recap/Spoilers: Bringing Back the Dead, One Salvatore Brother Did Not Make It from the Other Side - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases New Season Brings People Back from Different Places - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge