Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 20, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Fans are not the only ones talking about the fate of Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale. Paul Wesley, who portrays Stefan Salvatore in the CW TV series, discussed the fate of his on-screen vampire brother as well as what to expect when the supernatural drama returns with Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Man of Steel 2' News: Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Have Unique Performance for Villain Character Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman Film
In the Season 5 finale episode, the Other Side collapsed with Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon in it but executive producer Julie Plec teased that the fans can still see the two characters in the TV series. Paul Wesley claimed that "The Vampire Diaries" could stay around for a long time because of the large cast members portraying numerous interesting characters.
"I think that it depends on if the audience are interested. I think, for example, we have this new character called Enzo. He's really interesting. I don't know. Maybe Enzo will have his own show," the 31-year-old actor stated in the Unreality Primetime report. The finale episode titled "Home" showed Enzo (Michael Malarkey) walking away from the Other Side while telling Caroline that he will see the blonde vampire around.
As for Paul Wesley's character Stefan, speculations for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 suggest the Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) or "Stelena" relationship happening again or the new love triangle story on Stefan, Elena and Caroline (Candice Accola).
The exclusive E!Online TV Scoop report claims Paul Wesley even revealed what his ideal plan is between Stefan and Caroline. The "Steroline" fans will be thrilled because the actor reportedly used the words "crazy make-out session" for his ideal plan between the vampire friends.
Additionally, Paul Wesley shared his personal idea in the Entertainment Weekly report on what he would want to see for Stefan in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The actor thinks there should be no vampires or witches in Season 6 where all the powers on the TV series were taken away.
"They should all be gone and everyone should go back to being normal, and then we'll see what happens," Wesley stated. The CW star further added that he thinks Stefan would do wonderfully great being normal but Damon would only be a disaster.
"The Vampire Diaries" is set to return to The CW Network for its brand new Season 6 in the fall.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 22 'Home' Recap/Spoilers: Bringing Back the Dead, One Salvatore Brother Did Not Make It from the Other Side - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases New Season Brings People Back from Different Places - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage