Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 20, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Fans are not the only ones talking about the fate of Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale. Paul Wesley, who portrays Stefan Salvatore in the CW TV series, discussed the fate of his on-screen vampire brother as well as what to expect when the supernatural drama returns with Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Man of Steel 2' News: Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Have Unique Performance for Villain Character Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman Film
In the Season 5 finale episode, the Other Side collapsed with Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon in it but executive producer Julie Plec teased that the fans can still see the two characters in the TV series. Paul Wesley claimed that "The Vampire Diaries" could stay around for a long time because of the large cast members portraying numerous interesting characters.
"I think that it depends on if the audience are interested. I think, for example, we have this new character called Enzo. He's really interesting. I don't know. Maybe Enzo will have his own show," the 31-year-old actor stated in the Unreality Primetime report. The finale episode titled "Home" showed Enzo (Michael Malarkey) walking away from the Other Side while telling Caroline that he will see the blonde vampire around.
As for Paul Wesley's character Stefan, speculations for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 suggest the Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) or "Stelena" relationship happening again or the new love triangle story on Stefan, Elena and Caroline (Candice Accola).
The exclusive E!Online TV Scoop report claims Paul Wesley even revealed what his ideal plan is between Stefan and Caroline. The "Steroline" fans will be thrilled because the actor reportedly used the words "crazy make-out session" for his ideal plan between the vampire friends.
Additionally, Paul Wesley shared his personal idea in the Entertainment Weekly report on what he would want to see for Stefan in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The actor thinks there should be no vampires or witches in Season 6 where all the powers on the TV series were taken away.
"They should all be gone and everyone should go back to being normal, and then we'll see what happens," Wesley stated. The CW star further added that he thinks Stefan would do wonderfully great being normal but Damon would only be a disaster.
"The Vampire Diaries" is set to return to The CW Network for its brand new Season 6 in the fall.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 22 'Home' Recap/Spoilers: Bringing Back the Dead, One Salvatore Brother Did Not Make It from the Other Side - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases New Season Brings People Back from Different Places - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks