Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 20, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Fans are not the only ones talking about the fate of Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale. Paul Wesley, who portrays Stefan Salvatore in the CW TV series, discussed the fate of his on-screen vampire brother as well as what to expect when the supernatural drama returns with Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Man of Steel 2' News: Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Have Unique Performance for Villain Character Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman Film
In the Season 5 finale episode, the Other Side collapsed with Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon in it but executive producer Julie Plec teased that the fans can still see the two characters in the TV series. Paul Wesley claimed that "The Vampire Diaries" could stay around for a long time because of the large cast members portraying numerous interesting characters.
"I think that it depends on if the audience are interested. I think, for example, we have this new character called Enzo. He's really interesting. I don't know. Maybe Enzo will have his own show," the 31-year-old actor stated in the Unreality Primetime report. The finale episode titled "Home" showed Enzo (Michael Malarkey) walking away from the Other Side while telling Caroline that he will see the blonde vampire around.
As for Paul Wesley's character Stefan, speculations for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 suggest the Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) or "Stelena" relationship happening again or the new love triangle story on Stefan, Elena and Caroline (Candice Accola).
The exclusive E!Online TV Scoop report claims Paul Wesley even revealed what his ideal plan is between Stefan and Caroline. The "Steroline" fans will be thrilled because the actor reportedly used the words "crazy make-out session" for his ideal plan between the vampire friends.
Additionally, Paul Wesley shared his personal idea in the Entertainment Weekly report on what he would want to see for Stefan in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The actor thinks there should be no vampires or witches in Season 6 where all the powers on the TV series were taken away.
"They should all be gone and everyone should go back to being normal, and then we'll see what happens," Wesley stated. The CW star further added that he thinks Stefan would do wonderfully great being normal but Damon would only be a disaster.
"The Vampire Diaries" is set to return to The CW Network for its brand new Season 6 in the fall.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 22 'Home' Recap/Spoilers: Bringing Back the Dead, One Salvatore Brother Did Not Make It from the Other Side - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases New Season Brings People Back from Different Places - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]