Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 20, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Fans are not the only ones talking about the fate of Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale. Paul Wesley, who portrays Stefan Salvatore in the CW TV series, discussed the fate of his on-screen vampire brother as well as what to expect when the supernatural drama returns with Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Man of Steel 2' News: Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Have Unique Performance for Villain Character Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman Film
In the Season 5 finale episode, the Other Side collapsed with Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon in it but executive producer Julie Plec teased that the fans can still see the two characters in the TV series. Paul Wesley claimed that "The Vampire Diaries" could stay around for a long time because of the large cast members portraying numerous interesting characters.
"I think that it depends on if the audience are interested. I think, for example, we have this new character called Enzo. He's really interesting. I don't know. Maybe Enzo will have his own show," the 31-year-old actor stated in the Unreality Primetime report. The finale episode titled "Home" showed Enzo (Michael Malarkey) walking away from the Other Side while telling Caroline that he will see the blonde vampire around.
As for Paul Wesley's character Stefan, speculations for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 suggest the Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) or "Stelena" relationship happening again or the new love triangle story on Stefan, Elena and Caroline (Candice Accola).
The exclusive E!Online TV Scoop report claims Paul Wesley even revealed what his ideal plan is between Stefan and Caroline. The "Steroline" fans will be thrilled because the actor reportedly used the words "crazy make-out session" for his ideal plan between the vampire friends.
Additionally, Paul Wesley shared his personal idea in the Entertainment Weekly report on what he would want to see for Stefan in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The actor thinks there should be no vampires or witches in Season 6 where all the powers on the TV series were taken away.
"They should all be gone and everyone should go back to being normal, and then we'll see what happens," Wesley stated. The CW star further added that he thinks Stefan would do wonderfully great being normal but Damon would only be a disaster.
"The Vampire Diaries" is set to return to The CW Network for its brand new Season 6 in the fall.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 22 'Home' Recap/Spoilers: Bringing Back the Dead, One Salvatore Brother Did Not Make It from the Other Side - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases New Season Brings People Back from Different Places - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles