'The Janoskians' Jai Brooks Opens Up on Dating Ariana Grande: 'It is hard at times because we miss each other' [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | May 20, 2014 10:31 AM EST
Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks have never spoken up about their relationship but have been open about their feelings towards one another on Twitter and Instagram. In an exclusive interview, "The Janoskians" member, Jai Brooks finally speaks up on his relationship with the "Problem" singer. According to Jai, it's not exactly "easy" being with Ariana.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande, best known as "Jariana" has been the OTP of a few "Arianators." Despite the couple's' messy break up late 2013, things have gone smoothly between them as friends which led to their reunion as lovers again.
"Jariana" made it official that they were definitely back together during their kiss at the iHeart Radio Music Awards. A few days after, the love birds engaged once more in PDA but this time for on online version. Brooks and Grande shared "I Love You" tweets on Twitter.
"I am so proud of you and you looked gorgeous, well done on your amazing performance. how do u dance so well wearing heels? @ArianaGrande," tweeted Jai which was followed by, "I LOVE U beautiful @ArianaGrande."
"@JaiBrooks1 noooo you're the cutest. I love you," tweeted Grande back to Brooks.
Of course, before their grand reunion at the iHeart Radio Music Awards, a number of "Arianators" had already suspected that the former lovers had gotten back together by March. In fact, Grande's interview where she talks about wanting to date a funny and bad boy with tattoos certainly spelled out Jai Brooks.
"I like a guy with lots of tattoos. I love a bad boy. I tried the good boy thing for a minute and I was like, 'No, Oh my gosh, that won't work," explained Grande in the interview with E!
With Grande already sharing her say about dating Brooks, what does "The Janoskians" star have to say about dating the Nickelodeon actress?
"It is hard at times because we miss each other," says Jai in an interview with Sugarscape, adding, "Last year when I was on tour it was pretty hard, but it's all worth it. It's easy to control myself around other girls, I don't have any difficulty doing that."
Hopefully, the distance doesn't become a burden that would place pressure on the "Jariana" relationship. Check more of the interview with "The Janoskians'" Jai Brooks in the video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft