Evernote Tips and Tricks: 6 Uses for a Musician, Band, Music Producer, Songwriter
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 20, 2014 6:59 AM EST
The mind of a musician is always working. He finds music in anything and everything. Even the way a bus pulls up is music to a guitar player, bassist or musician. Evernote can prove to be an excellent companion for a musician. It allows the user to take notes which can be synchronised to the user's other devices. Evernote for mobile is available for Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry and HP WebOS and for computers - Mac OS X, Windows 8.1 Touch and Windows Desktop.
6 Uses for a Musician, Band, Music Producer and Songwriter
1. Record audio ideas on Evernote: A tune can pop-up in the head anytime and it is difficult to remember it before the musician can play the same on a guitar or piano. However, with Evernote one can record anywhere and anytime. The audio is automatically synced and one can access the recorded piece on various other devices supporting the software.
2. Write, revise lyrics: A songwriter can always store the lyrics on Evernote and can revise and revisit as many time as the person needs. One can edit the notes on the go, anytime and anywhere.
3. Click pictures: The musician can also click pictures of music sheets and use them.
4. A to-do list is a musician's friend: Apart from the daily activities and shopping list, a musician can use Evernote to schedule and organise the practice time. The software has a to-do checkbox feature which can prove to be beneficial for keeping a check on the practice schedule.
5. Evernote for maintaining gear inventory: Evernote can be used to keep a check on the inventory like cables, ear plugs, and other things.
6. Evernote to scan music articles: Musicians can go paperless by scanning their favourite articles and giving away the magazine to a friend.
Evernote is a powerful application and it can become a part of musician's routine. It can help the musician, songwriter or a music producer become much more organised.
Download Evernote, here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown