Kendal Jenner Not Over Harry Styles, Accidentally Calls Aussie Band 5SOS by the Name of One Direction [SEE PHOTOS]
May 20, 2014 6:53 AM EST
Kendal Jenner Still Hasn't Gotten Over Harry Styles! Accidentally Calls Aussie Band 5SOS By The Name of One Direction [SEE PHOTOS]
Kendall Jenner has still not gotten over her little fling with Harry Styles, it seems. Jenner was on stage to introduce Aussie band "5 Seconds of Summer" at the Sunday night Billboard Music Awards but the 18-year-old was left embarrassed when she accidentally began to introduce rival band "One Direction" instead. "And now we welcome, one..." Kendall blurted before catching herself, and adding quickly "I'm the worst reader!"
Kendall did not introduce the band at all! The 18-year-old however looked sexy and stylish as she walked the red carpet in tight black leather pants and a white backless top with her equally stylish little sister Kylie Jenner. Kendall showed a bit of a side boob too in her white top. Younger sister Kylie grabbed attention by showing off her newly dyed green hair and ample cleavage.
Kendall, who has successfully walked ramp for Marc Jacobs sometime back, however showed that she can be really nervous on stage where speaking is concerned.
Later, the step sister of Kim Kardashian also went on Twitter to explain her side of story putting the blame entirely on her contact lenses! "Anndddd as if I wasn't nervous already!!!! #NeverLeavinMyContactsAtHomeAgain! #LOL #LessonLearned," Kendall wrote on her Twitter timeline. But it was already too late. #Kendallyouhadonejob started trending on Twitter.
The reality television star from "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" has become the subject of jokes and satire over the social media.
"And now we welcome one-Sorry guys I'm the worst reader" That's why you stay in school kids #kendallyouhadonejob," said a Twitter user @ashtonpassion referring to Kendall's goof-up.
"She blamed the prompter, blamed her "reading skills" and now her contacts? What next? Lol just face it bc ... #kendallyouhadonejob," writes another Twitter user @Lexus_Robbles about Kendall Jenner's blame game.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are expected to co-host the upcoming Much Music Awards in Canada on June 15, it has been revealed. Kylie tweeted the information over the weekend from her Twitter account.
"So excited!!! We're co-hosting the MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS in Canada on June 15," Kylie Jenner said in a Tweet over the weekend, which can be read here. However, after the recent teleprompter goof-up of Kendall Jenner, the organizers of the Much Music Awards should reconsider their choice?
Meanwhile, check out Kylie and Kendall Jenner's glamorous pictures from the Billboard Music Awards in the slideshow above.
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date