Kendal Jenner Not Over Harry Styles, Accidentally Calls Aussie Band 5SOS by the Name of One Direction [SEE PHOTOS]
May 20, 2014 6:53 AM EST
Kendal Jenner Still Hasn't Gotten Over Harry Styles! Accidentally Calls Aussie Band 5SOS By The Name of One Direction [SEE PHOTOS]
Kendall Jenner has still not gotten over her little fling with Harry Styles, it seems. Jenner was on stage to introduce Aussie band "5 Seconds of Summer" at the Sunday night Billboard Music Awards but the 18-year-old was left embarrassed when she accidentally began to introduce rival band "One Direction" instead. "And now we welcome, one..." Kendall blurted before catching herself, and adding quickly "I'm the worst reader!"
Kendall did not introduce the band at all! The 18-year-old however looked sexy and stylish as she walked the red carpet in tight black leather pants and a white backless top with her equally stylish little sister Kylie Jenner. Kendall showed a bit of a side boob too in her white top. Younger sister Kylie grabbed attention by showing off her newly dyed green hair and ample cleavage.
Kendall, who has successfully walked ramp for Marc Jacobs sometime back, however showed that she can be really nervous on stage where speaking is concerned.
Later, the step sister of Kim Kardashian also went on Twitter to explain her side of story putting the blame entirely on her contact lenses! "Anndddd as if I wasn't nervous already!!!! #NeverLeavinMyContactsAtHomeAgain! #LOL #LessonLearned," Kendall wrote on her Twitter timeline. But it was already too late. #Kendallyouhadonejob started trending on Twitter.
The reality television star from "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" has become the subject of jokes and satire over the social media.
"And now we welcome one-Sorry guys I'm the worst reader" That's why you stay in school kids #kendallyouhadonejob," said a Twitter user @ashtonpassion referring to Kendall's goof-up.
"She blamed the prompter, blamed her "reading skills" and now her contacts? What next? Lol just face it bc ... #kendallyouhadonejob," writes another Twitter user @Lexus_Robbles about Kendall Jenner's blame game.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are expected to co-host the upcoming Much Music Awards in Canada on June 15, it has been revealed. Kylie tweeted the information over the weekend from her Twitter account.
"So excited!!! We're co-hosting the MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS in Canada on June 15," Kylie Jenner said in a Tweet over the weekend, which can be read here. However, after the recent teleprompter goof-up of Kendall Jenner, the organizers of the Much Music Awards should reconsider their choice?
Meanwhile, check out Kylie and Kendall Jenner's glamorous pictures from the Billboard Music Awards in the slideshow above.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan