Kendal Jenner Not Over Harry Styles, Accidentally Calls Aussie Band 5SOS by the Name of One Direction [SEE PHOTOS]
May 20, 2014 6:53 AM EST
Kendal Jenner Still Hasn't Gotten Over Harry Styles! Accidentally Calls Aussie Band 5SOS By The Name of One Direction [SEE PHOTOS]
Kendall Jenner has still not gotten over her little fling with Harry Styles, it seems. Jenner was on stage to introduce Aussie band "5 Seconds of Summer" at the Sunday night Billboard Music Awards but the 18-year-old was left embarrassed when she accidentally began to introduce rival band "One Direction" instead. "And now we welcome, one..." Kendall blurted before catching herself, and adding quickly "I'm the worst reader!"
Kendall did not introduce the band at all! The 18-year-old however looked sexy and stylish as she walked the red carpet in tight black leather pants and a white backless top with her equally stylish little sister Kylie Jenner. Kendall showed a bit of a side boob too in her white top. Younger sister Kylie grabbed attention by showing off her newly dyed green hair and ample cleavage.
Kendall, who has successfully walked ramp for Marc Jacobs sometime back, however showed that she can be really nervous on stage where speaking is concerned.
Later, the step sister of Kim Kardashian also went on Twitter to explain her side of story putting the blame entirely on her contact lenses! "Anndddd as if I wasn't nervous already!!!! #NeverLeavinMyContactsAtHomeAgain! #LOL #LessonLearned," Kendall wrote on her Twitter timeline. But it was already too late. #Kendallyouhadonejob started trending on Twitter.
The reality television star from "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" has become the subject of jokes and satire over the social media.
"And now we welcome one-Sorry guys I'm the worst reader" That's why you stay in school kids #kendallyouhadonejob," said a Twitter user @ashtonpassion referring to Kendall's goof-up.
"She blamed the prompter, blamed her "reading skills" and now her contacts? What next? Lol just face it bc ... #kendallyouhadonejob," writes another Twitter user @Lexus_Robbles about Kendall Jenner's blame game.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are expected to co-host the upcoming Much Music Awards in Canada on June 15, it has been revealed. Kylie tweeted the information over the weekend from her Twitter account.
"So excited!!! We're co-hosting the MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS in Canada on June 15," Kylie Jenner said in a Tweet over the weekend, which can be read here. However, after the recent teleprompter goof-up of Kendall Jenner, the organizers of the Much Music Awards should reconsider their choice?
Meanwhile, check out Kylie and Kendall Jenner's glamorous pictures from the Billboard Music Awards in the slideshow above.
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown