Selena Gomez's Instagram Post about Justin Bieber, Wants 'Baby' Singer to Change & Be the Man He Wants to Be
By Annie Dee | May 20, 2014 6:48 AM EST
Selena Gomez has reportedly posted a cryptic message to signal how over Justin Bieber she is. In fact, according to the report, aside from saying she is over Justin Bieber, her post seems to show that she has some advice for the Canadian crooner.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in New York
On May 18, Selena Gomez posted an Instagram pic of one beautiful and yet sad message about "who you're going to be." Because Gomez cannot just post something that is random and has no particular meaning, fans were quick to say that the Instagram post is for her ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
Ever since their breakup, Selena Gomez has been steadfast in showing how good she is in moving on. She did let Justin Bieber's dating sprees affect her and she even blocked the young Canadian singer from her phone to avoid communication with him at all costs. On her recent Instagram post, she posted a life quote that is seemingly for Justin Bieber.
"You can't be who you're going to be and who you used to be at the same time.
Hollywood Life is speculating that this means she is asking Justin Bieber to change so that he can be a better man, the man he wants to be but cannot be because he will not let go of his bad boy ways. Selena has moved on already, but maybe Justin becoming mature and becoming a better man is the only way for Selena to take him back. The gossip site reports: ""He really needs to proves he can step up to the plate - like an engagement ring might do it."
On the other hand, a proposal might not even cut it, especially if Selena Gomez already moved on for good and have learned her lesson. Moving on for Selena Gomez is easier because of the encouragement she is getting from friends and family, especially BFF, Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift has her fair share of breakups, as shown by the many love songs she wrote about the different breakups she dealt with. Taylor Swift is even encouraging Selena Gomez to do the same, write songs to diss Justin Bieber so that she can move on for good.
"Taylor's been encouraging Selena to write down all of her feelings and emotions and record," Hollywood Life reports. It has also been reported that Selena listened to this advice.
"Selena has already written a few slow, sad breakup songs," the source tells Life & Style, "and she definitely discusses Kylie and being betrayed by her."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal