Selena Gomez's Instagram Post about Justin Bieber, Wants 'Baby' Singer to Change & Be the Man He Wants to Be
By Annie Dee | May 20, 2014 6:48 AM EST
Selena Gomez has reportedly posted a cryptic message to signal how over Justin Bieber she is. In fact, according to the report, aside from saying she is over Justin Bieber, her post seems to show that she has some advice for the Canadian crooner.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in New York
On May 18, Selena Gomez posted an Instagram pic of one beautiful and yet sad message about "who you're going to be." Because Gomez cannot just post something that is random and has no particular meaning, fans were quick to say that the Instagram post is for her ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
Ever since their breakup, Selena Gomez has been steadfast in showing how good she is in moving on. She did let Justin Bieber's dating sprees affect her and she even blocked the young Canadian singer from her phone to avoid communication with him at all costs. On her recent Instagram post, she posted a life quote that is seemingly for Justin Bieber.
"You can't be who you're going to be and who you used to be at the same time.
Hollywood Life is speculating that this means she is asking Justin Bieber to change so that he can be a better man, the man he wants to be but cannot be because he will not let go of his bad boy ways. Selena has moved on already, but maybe Justin becoming mature and becoming a better man is the only way for Selena to take him back. The gossip site reports: ""He really needs to proves he can step up to the plate - like an engagement ring might do it."
On the other hand, a proposal might not even cut it, especially if Selena Gomez already moved on for good and have learned her lesson. Moving on for Selena Gomez is easier because of the encouragement she is getting from friends and family, especially BFF, Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift has her fair share of breakups, as shown by the many love songs she wrote about the different breakups she dealt with. Taylor Swift is even encouraging Selena Gomez to do the same, write songs to diss Justin Bieber so that she can move on for good.
"Taylor's been encouraging Selena to write down all of her feelings and emotions and record," Hollywood Life reports. It has also been reported that Selena listened to this advice.
"Selena has already written a few slow, sad breakup songs," the source tells Life & Style, "and she definitely discusses Kylie and being betrayed by her."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge