Kim Kardashian Arrives in Paris Days Before Wedding to Kanye West
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 20, 2014 6:43 AM EST
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
With daughter North West in tow along with a nanny and a bodyguard, Kim arrived in Paris on Sunday morning dressed in her signature all black travelling outfit and a whopping12 pieces of luggage!
Kim had always been vocal about her fondness for the city of lights and speculation about her and Kanye having the wedding in Paris started as soon as the engagement was announced. Guests were told to gather in Paris on May 23 for the rehearsal dinner but not much else has been confirmed and all the guests only have different and sometimes conflicting details.
Original reports stated that the wedding was to be held in the majestic Palace of Versailles in the outskirts of Paris. More recent information has been going around that the wedding will take place in Florence, Italy where the couple has rented a 16th century Fortress called Forte di Belvedere. Kanye West revealed that Italy and Florence in particular, is a special place for the couple because they flew there incognito about nine months before their daughter North West was born.
"I think our daughter North was conceived right here among the Renaissance masterpieces," Kanye shared in an interview with Italian newspaper La Nazione. He is also said to be working on a new album which he plans to name "Made in Florence."
A source from the Mayor's office in Florence has confirmed that the couple have rented out Forte di Belvedere for $400,000 on the weekend of their nuptials. It is more than likely that the couple will host a rehearsal dinner in Paris and spirit away the entire wedding party in private jets for the wedding in Italy.
Kardashian has already confirmed that the actual wedding will not be filmed for her reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," but all the preparations leading up to it and the aftermath will surely be there.
This will be Kardashian's third trip down the aisle the latest of which famously lasted only 72 days with NBA player Kris Humphries. Kanye however, is a rookie and will be tying the knot for the first time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu