Kim Kardashian Arrives in Paris Days Before Wedding to Kanye West
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 20, 2014 6:43 AM EST
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
With daughter North West in tow along with a nanny and a bodyguard, Kim arrived in Paris on Sunday morning dressed in her signature all black travelling outfit and a whopping12 pieces of luggage!
Kim had always been vocal about her fondness for the city of lights and speculation about her and Kanye having the wedding in Paris started as soon as the engagement was announced. Guests were told to gather in Paris on May 23 for the rehearsal dinner but not much else has been confirmed and all the guests only have different and sometimes conflicting details.
Original reports stated that the wedding was to be held in the majestic Palace of Versailles in the outskirts of Paris. More recent information has been going around that the wedding will take place in Florence, Italy where the couple has rented a 16th century Fortress called Forte di Belvedere. Kanye West revealed that Italy and Florence in particular, is a special place for the couple because they flew there incognito about nine months before their daughter North West was born.
"I think our daughter North was conceived right here among the Renaissance masterpieces," Kanye shared in an interview with Italian newspaper La Nazione. He is also said to be working on a new album which he plans to name "Made in Florence."
A source from the Mayor's office in Florence has confirmed that the couple have rented out Forte di Belvedere for $400,000 on the weekend of their nuptials. It is more than likely that the couple will host a rehearsal dinner in Paris and spirit away the entire wedding party in private jets for the wedding in Italy.
Kardashian has already confirmed that the actual wedding will not be filmed for her reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," but all the preparations leading up to it and the aftermath will surely be there.
This will be Kardashian's third trip down the aisle the latest of which famously lasted only 72 days with NBA player Kris Humphries. Kanye however, is a rookie and will be tying the knot for the first time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast