Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners Goalkeeper Hints Exit Following Cup Victory
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 19, 2014 10:46 PM EST
Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski hinted that he might not wear a Gunners uniform anymore next season as he searches for a club who could offer him a regular starting-eleven role.
Arsenal's goalkeeper Fabianski and Mertesacker lift the trophy to celebrate their victory against Hull City in their FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium in London
The Poland international was mainly used as a starter in the recently concluded FA Cup, wherein the north Londoners bettered Hull City 3-2 in the finals, and only started once in the Premier League as well as in the Champions League, playing second-fiddle to favoured Wojciech Szczęsny.
"A little time will pass before the situation becomes clear," the 29-year-old told Sky Sports.
"But I want to play every week and there are clubs that can give me the chance."
"One option is to stay in England, but there are also international opportunities. One thing is certain: I will not be unemployed."
Fabianski has been with the Gunners since the 2007/08 season and will be looking to write a new chapter on his playing career.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar