Karl Lagerfeld Thinks Lea Michele Cannot Wear Chanel, Refuses to Lend Her Designer Outfits
By Annie Dee | May 19, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Karl Lagerfeld reportedly hates how Lea Michele looks and does not think Chanel will suit her. Unless Lea Michele herself purchases Chanel clothes, it seems as if she will not be able to wear anything Chanel lent to her for free. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Karl Lagerfeld has a list of celebrities he does not like, which translates to him not lending him Chanel outfits. The gossip site assumes that Lagerfeld does not have any issue with Michele's weight, considering how skinny she is currently. However, the gossip site assumes too that Lagerfeld has an issue with Michele's face and thinks the Glee star is ugly.
Actress Lea Michele arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Star Magazine reported, "She is going to be livid and freak out, but there's no string that any stylist can pull. She is more than welcome to purchase the dresses, but having them lent to her isn't an option." Apparently, if these reports are true, Lagerfeld does not think Michele's face is worth giving Chanel clothing for free use to.
Karl Lagerfeld is the least of Lea Michele's concerns today. The Glee star is said to be feuding with Naya Rivera, who was recently axed from the show because of Michele. Representatives of Naya Rivera denied the actress has been fired, while Fox denied the feud between the actresses. Lea Michele herself clarified that there is no bad blood between Naya and her. According to Ryan Murphy, who shared his response to the feud to Extra," "I don't think there is a story between Naya and Lea."
Murphy added, "Naya's coming back next year, Lea's coming back next year - anybody ever in that cast has an open invitation to come back and finish the character they so beautifully started."
Michele said: "It's really unbelievable, the amount of things that can be just completely made up. And it's really frustrating."
"I think the way people like to pit women against each other is really annoying, and it's really sad," she added.
According to MTV.com, Lea Michele will handle a fight differently that what is currently being reported so the reports cannot be true. "If there were ever really a catfight on the show, you'd know about it, because I'd get a ring, and I'd put jello in it, and I'd make it fun for everyone, and it would be super hot."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date