Liam Hemsworth Shuts Down Miley Cyrus Completely, Wants to Move On: Reports
By Sonalee singh | May 19, 2014 4:27 PM EST
Miley Cyrus recently took to stage on May 9 in London to tell her fans that she is heartbroken. Though Cyrus did not take a specific name she did hint that she is speaking about her recent boyfriend. This lead to conjecture that Cyrus was speaking to her fans about "The Hunger Games" actor Liam Hemsworth, to whom she was once engaged.
So what actually led to Miley's outburst?
"Miley's temper tantrum in London happened because Liam disappointed her again," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "They were talking when she was back in LA, he visited her when she was sick and she was trying to make plans to come back to LA and see him and he shut her down. He felt bad but he's not into it. He wants to move on and she got angry."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth broke-up last year. Though the reason for the couple's break-up is unknown; it is being thought that Cyrus's outrageous MTV VMA's performance led to issues between the two.
For those who are not aware about Miley's club performance in London here is what happened:
Miley addressed the audience by saying that she had written "Wrecking Ball" for someone who broke her heart.
However, after her rant went rampant in media Miley took to Twitter to confirm that her comments, especially the G.A.Y comment was not meant for Liam.
"I don't usually respond to tabloid stuff but this isn't something I want being spread around. It sounded hateful but not what I meant. I never want hateful things being said about those I care about... I was just tooooo turnttttt," Miley tweeted on her official account.
Miley Cyrus will be next performing in Odyssey Arena in Belfast, UK.
Meanwhile, Liam Hemsworth has chosen to stay quit in regards to Miley's recent rant. The actor is currently busy shooting for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay" Part 1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight