Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Wedding Date All Set
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 19, 2014 4:13 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union have a date set for their wedding. More than five months after Wade popped the question to the Being Mary Jane star, the two lovers have chosen the date for their nuptials.
Actress Gabrielle Union arrives at the 2013 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 30, 2013.
Wade, 32, and Union, 41, will exchange vows on Aug 30, TMZ reported. The matrimony event will be held in Miami, Florida. However, the guests who will be coming in to witness Wade and Union tie the knot have not been revealed yet.
Union once said in an interview with People magazine that she will opt for less makeup on her big day. "For me less is more," Union told the magazine. "I'm not going to experiment with some random makeup style on my biggest day," she added.
Union believes that it would be best to look simply natural and not put on revealing makeup. "Don't surprise people by coming out looking like somebody else."
"Look like yourself, just a mildly cuter version of yourself."
Union said that she wants to have a "light and fresh" makeup since their wedding will be held over the summer. "You want something that is going to withstand heat, tears, and hugs."
Union further dished to the magazine how her fiancé Miami Heat star Wade was all excited about the wedding that he is playing the role of a wedding planner too.
"We call him Groomzilla."
Union stated that she was the one who often asks Wade even the details about their wedding. "I'm like, what do we have, what are our colors, what is the date."
Now that the couple has set the wedding date, they will have to move on with the next step. If Wade is really getting involved with all the planning, Union doesn't have to do a lot of things leading up to their big day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports