Nina Dobrev Hooks Up Once Again With Ian Somerhalder: Former Couple is Understood to be Friends for Benefits
By Sonalee singh | May 19, 2014 2:54 PM EST
The recent buzz suggests that Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are giving their relationship a second chance. The couple has had rocky relationship in past but now it seems that the two have got back together. A few days back the ex-couple made to news for apparently giving their relationship a second chance, reported Celebrity Laundry.
However, a new report suggests that the two are just friends with benefits. Read on to know the real status of Dobrev and Somerhalder's relationship.
Reportedly, the former couple can't get enough of each other on and off screen. But unfortunately they are not moving into a serious relationship.
"They go back to each other from time to time for the familiar hookup but his [Ian] wandering eye makes it hard for her to take a relationship seriously," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.
Adding to it is the rumor that Ian does not want to commit and wants to enjoy his bachelorhood.
"She likes him more than he does but he wants the bachelor life now that he can take advantage of it. So they are friendly - hook up occasionally but are not dating," the source further told the website.
Ian and Nina first started dating each other in 2011. The couple was spotted together on many dates and on various red carpet events. However, their relationship fizzled out due to unknown reasons in 2013. Since then they have been linked to other people in the industry.
Much recently, Ian was linked to "American Idol" finalist Molly Swenson. Reports suggested that the two met at the Details Magazine party. However, soon Swenson took to Twitter to clear the air and told her fans that she has been in a committed relationship for more than two years with Randal Hark, reported Celebromance.
Even Nina was linked to her "Vampire Diares" co-star Michael Trevino. Rumors of their link-up went rampant when Nina posted a photo of herself with the star on her Instagram account. But soon the rumors fizzled out as Trevino is said to be in a serious relationship with "Glee" star Jenne Ushkowitz.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding Nina and Ian 's relationship. It does look like that the two are in a good place as far as their personal lives are concerned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia