Nina Dobrev Hooks Up Once Again With Ian Somerhalder: Former Couple is Understood to be Friends for Benefits
By Sonalee singh | May 19, 2014 2:54 PM EST
The recent buzz suggests that Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are giving their relationship a second chance. The couple has had rocky relationship in past but now it seems that the two have got back together. A few days back the ex-couple made to news for apparently giving their relationship a second chance, reported Celebrity Laundry.
However, a new report suggests that the two are just friends with benefits. Read on to know the real status of Dobrev and Somerhalder's relationship.
Reportedly, the former couple can't get enough of each other on and off screen. But unfortunately they are not moving into a serious relationship.
"They go back to each other from time to time for the familiar hookup but his [Ian] wandering eye makes it hard for her to take a relationship seriously," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.
Adding to it is the rumor that Ian does not want to commit and wants to enjoy his bachelorhood.
"She likes him more than he does but he wants the bachelor life now that he can take advantage of it. So they are friendly - hook up occasionally but are not dating," the source further told the website.
Ian and Nina first started dating each other in 2011. The couple was spotted together on many dates and on various red carpet events. However, their relationship fizzled out due to unknown reasons in 2013. Since then they have been linked to other people in the industry.
Much recently, Ian was linked to "American Idol" finalist Molly Swenson. Reports suggested that the two met at the Details Magazine party. However, soon Swenson took to Twitter to clear the air and told her fans that she has been in a committed relationship for more than two years with Randal Hark, reported Celebromance.
Even Nina was linked to her "Vampire Diares" co-star Michael Trevino. Rumors of their link-up went rampant when Nina posted a photo of herself with the star on her Instagram account. But soon the rumors fizzled out as Trevino is said to be in a serious relationship with "Glee" star Jenne Ushkowitz.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding Nina and Ian 's relationship. It does look like that the two are in a good place as far as their personal lives are concerned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage