Nina Dobrev Hooks Up Once Again With Ian Somerhalder: Former Couple is Understood to be Friends for Benefits
By Sonalee singh | May 19, 2014 2:54 PM EST
The recent buzz suggests that Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are giving their relationship a second chance. The couple has had rocky relationship in past but now it seems that the two have got back together. A few days back the ex-couple made to news for apparently giving their relationship a second chance, reported Celebrity Laundry.
However, a new report suggests that the two are just friends with benefits. Read on to know the real status of Dobrev and Somerhalder's relationship.
Reportedly, the former couple can't get enough of each other on and off screen. But unfortunately they are not moving into a serious relationship.
"They go back to each other from time to time for the familiar hookup but his [Ian] wandering eye makes it hard for her to take a relationship seriously," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.
Adding to it is the rumor that Ian does not want to commit and wants to enjoy his bachelorhood.
"She likes him more than he does but he wants the bachelor life now that he can take advantage of it. So they are friendly - hook up occasionally but are not dating," the source further told the website.
Ian and Nina first started dating each other in 2011. The couple was spotted together on many dates and on various red carpet events. However, their relationship fizzled out due to unknown reasons in 2013. Since then they have been linked to other people in the industry.
Much recently, Ian was linked to "American Idol" finalist Molly Swenson. Reports suggested that the two met at the Details Magazine party. However, soon Swenson took to Twitter to clear the air and told her fans that she has been in a committed relationship for more than two years with Randal Hark, reported Celebromance.
Even Nina was linked to her "Vampire Diares" co-star Michael Trevino. Rumors of their link-up went rampant when Nina posted a photo of herself with the star on her Instagram account. But soon the rumors fizzled out as Trevino is said to be in a serious relationship with "Glee" star Jenne Ushkowitz.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding Nina and Ian 's relationship. It does look like that the two are in a good place as far as their personal lives are concerned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3