Nina Dobrev Hooks Up Once Again With Ian Somerhalder: Former Couple is Understood to be Friends for Benefits
By Sonalee singh | May 19, 2014 2:54 PM EST
The recent buzz suggests that Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are giving their relationship a second chance. The couple has had rocky relationship in past but now it seems that the two have got back together. A few days back the ex-couple made to news for apparently giving their relationship a second chance, reported Celebrity Laundry.
However, a new report suggests that the two are just friends with benefits. Read on to know the real status of Dobrev and Somerhalder's relationship.
Reportedly, the former couple can't get enough of each other on and off screen. But unfortunately they are not moving into a serious relationship.
"They go back to each other from time to time for the familiar hookup but his [Ian] wandering eye makes it hard for her to take a relationship seriously," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.
Adding to it is the rumor that Ian does not want to commit and wants to enjoy his bachelorhood.
"She likes him more than he does but he wants the bachelor life now that he can take advantage of it. So they are friendly - hook up occasionally but are not dating," the source further told the website.
Ian and Nina first started dating each other in 2011. The couple was spotted together on many dates and on various red carpet events. However, their relationship fizzled out due to unknown reasons in 2013. Since then they have been linked to other people in the industry.
Much recently, Ian was linked to "American Idol" finalist Molly Swenson. Reports suggested that the two met at the Details Magazine party. However, soon Swenson took to Twitter to clear the air and told her fans that she has been in a committed relationship for more than two years with Randal Hark, reported Celebromance.
Even Nina was linked to her "Vampire Diares" co-star Michael Trevino. Rumors of their link-up went rampant when Nina posted a photo of herself with the star on her Instagram account. But soon the rumors fizzled out as Trevino is said to be in a serious relationship with "Glee" star Jenne Ushkowitz.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding Nina and Ian 's relationship. It does look like that the two are in a good place as far as their personal lives are concerned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports