Nina Dobrev Hooks Up Once Again With Ian Somerhalder: Former Couple is Understood to be Friends for Benefits
By Sonalee singh | May 19, 2014 2:54 PM EST
The recent buzz suggests that Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are giving their relationship a second chance. The couple has had rocky relationship in past but now it seems that the two have got back together. A few days back the ex-couple made to news for apparently giving their relationship a second chance, reported Celebrity Laundry.
However, a new report suggests that the two are just friends with benefits. Read on to know the real status of Dobrev and Somerhalder's relationship.
Reportedly, the former couple can't get enough of each other on and off screen. But unfortunately they are not moving into a serious relationship.
"They go back to each other from time to time for the familiar hookup but his [Ian] wandering eye makes it hard for her to take a relationship seriously," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.
Adding to it is the rumor that Ian does not want to commit and wants to enjoy his bachelorhood.
"She likes him more than he does but he wants the bachelor life now that he can take advantage of it. So they are friendly - hook up occasionally but are not dating," the source further told the website.
Ian and Nina first started dating each other in 2011. The couple was spotted together on many dates and on various red carpet events. However, their relationship fizzled out due to unknown reasons in 2013. Since then they have been linked to other people in the industry.
Much recently, Ian was linked to "American Idol" finalist Molly Swenson. Reports suggested that the two met at the Details Magazine party. However, soon Swenson took to Twitter to clear the air and told her fans that she has been in a committed relationship for more than two years with Randal Hark, reported Celebromance.
Even Nina was linked to her "Vampire Diares" co-star Michael Trevino. Rumors of their link-up went rampant when Nina posted a photo of herself with the star on her Instagram account. But soon the rumors fizzled out as Trevino is said to be in a serious relationship with "Glee" star Jenne Ushkowitz.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding Nina and Ian 's relationship. It does look like that the two are in a good place as far as their personal lives are concerned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge