NBA Playoffs - Eastern Conference Finals Game 1: Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers [PHOTOS]
May 19, 2014 2:31 PM EST
NBA Playoffs - Eastern Conference Finals Game 1: Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers [SLIDESHOW]
The Indiana Pacers beat the Miami Heat, 107-96 in Game 1 of their best-of-seven series in the Eastern Conference Finals. Paul George had 24 points to lead all Pacers starters in double-figure scoring.
Dwyane Wade had 27 points while LeBron James had 25 but the Heat had little help from everyone else.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 1 of the Heat-Pacers series.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones