2014 Billboard Awards: Red Carpet Arrivals; Best and Worst Dressed
By charmaine corne clutton | May 19, 2014 11:44 AM EST
The 2014 Billboard Music Awards is not only home to abounding talent but also to high fashion. Singers such as Miley Cyrus, Lorde, Carrie Underwood, Iggy Azalea and Miranda Lambert all made sure to arrive in style.
One thing interesting about the 2014 Billboard Music Awards is that "I'm Real" singer Jennifer Lopez will be the first woman to ever receive the Icon Award. JLo currently has 10 albums under her belt. Despite being at the age of 44, Jlo is still a woman who sure knows how to bust some moves in her music videos and performances-ultimately earning her the Icon Award.
Among those who wowed the crowd during their red carpet arrivals include "Timber" chanteuse Kesha. The troubled singer made sure to arrive with such pizzazz in her lacy black gown. Kesha further captivated the crowd with her pink pastel dyed hair --a far cry from her usually flamboyant and flashy ensemble.
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale also looked bedazzling in her pink color block dress. The star finished off her look with beautiful ombre locks. "N-Sync" member Lance Bass also arrived with a bang in the 2014 Billboard Music Awards sporting a black suit with a plaid tie. Boy band member Bass also added a little playfulness to his ensemble by finishing off his look with a pair of sneakers.
Emerging teen sensation Austin Mahone did not fail to make teenage girls to swoon once more-the "Mhmm Yeah" singer donned a white suit which he paired with some denim pants for a more 'rugged' look. "Bachelorette" beauty Andi Dorfman also wowed the crowd with her intricately designed dress displaying her finely-toned pins.
"American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks, however, most probably take the cake for this year's 2014 Billboard Music Awards. The "One Step Up at a Time" songstress donned a body-hugging black dress which showcased Sparks' newly trimmed figure.
Vying for the top spot for this year's Billboard Music Awards include artists such as Miley Cyus, Imagine Dragons, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake. Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," Lorde's "Royals," Katy Perry's "Roar," and Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" are all vying to bring home Billboard's Top Hot 100 Song Award.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight