2014 Billboard Awards: Red Carpet Arrivals; Best and Worst Dressed
By charmaine corne clutton | May 19, 2014 11:44 AM EST
The 2014 Billboard Music Awards is not only home to abounding talent but also to high fashion. Singers such as Miley Cyrus, Lorde, Carrie Underwood, Iggy Azalea and Miranda Lambert all made sure to arrive in style.
One thing interesting about the 2014 Billboard Music Awards is that "I'm Real" singer Jennifer Lopez will be the first woman to ever receive the Icon Award. JLo currently has 10 albums under her belt. Despite being at the age of 44, Jlo is still a woman who sure knows how to bust some moves in her music videos and performances-ultimately earning her the Icon Award.
Among those who wowed the crowd during their red carpet arrivals include "Timber" chanteuse Kesha. The troubled singer made sure to arrive with such pizzazz in her lacy black gown. Kesha further captivated the crowd with her pink pastel dyed hair --a far cry from her usually flamboyant and flashy ensemble.
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale also looked bedazzling in her pink color block dress. The star finished off her look with beautiful ombre locks. "N-Sync" member Lance Bass also arrived with a bang in the 2014 Billboard Music Awards sporting a black suit with a plaid tie. Boy band member Bass also added a little playfulness to his ensemble by finishing off his look with a pair of sneakers.
Emerging teen sensation Austin Mahone did not fail to make teenage girls to swoon once more-the "Mhmm Yeah" singer donned a white suit which he paired with some denim pants for a more 'rugged' look. "Bachelorette" beauty Andi Dorfman also wowed the crowd with her intricately designed dress displaying her finely-toned pins.
"American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks, however, most probably take the cake for this year's 2014 Billboard Music Awards. The "One Step Up at a Time" songstress donned a body-hugging black dress which showcased Sparks' newly trimmed figure.
Vying for the top spot for this year's Billboard Music Awards include artists such as Miley Cyus, Imagine Dragons, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake. Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," Lorde's "Royals," Katy Perry's "Roar," and Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" are all vying to bring home Billboard's Top Hot 100 Song Award.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance