2014 Billboard Awards: Red Carpet Arrivals; Best and Worst Dressed
By charmaine corne clutton | May 19, 2014 11:44 AM EST
The 2014 Billboard Music Awards is not only home to abounding talent but also to high fashion. Singers such as Miley Cyrus, Lorde, Carrie Underwood, Iggy Azalea and Miranda Lambert all made sure to arrive in style.
One thing interesting about the 2014 Billboard Music Awards is that "I'm Real" singer Jennifer Lopez will be the first woman to ever receive the Icon Award. JLo currently has 10 albums under her belt. Despite being at the age of 44, Jlo is still a woman who sure knows how to bust some moves in her music videos and performances-ultimately earning her the Icon Award.
Among those who wowed the crowd during their red carpet arrivals include "Timber" chanteuse Kesha. The troubled singer made sure to arrive with such pizzazz in her lacy black gown. Kesha further captivated the crowd with her pink pastel dyed hair --a far cry from her usually flamboyant and flashy ensemble.
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale also looked bedazzling in her pink color block dress. The star finished off her look with beautiful ombre locks. "N-Sync" member Lance Bass also arrived with a bang in the 2014 Billboard Music Awards sporting a black suit with a plaid tie. Boy band member Bass also added a little playfulness to his ensemble by finishing off his look with a pair of sneakers.
Emerging teen sensation Austin Mahone did not fail to make teenage girls to swoon once more-the "Mhmm Yeah" singer donned a white suit which he paired with some denim pants for a more 'rugged' look. "Bachelorette" beauty Andi Dorfman also wowed the crowd with her intricately designed dress displaying her finely-toned pins.
"American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks, however, most probably take the cake for this year's 2014 Billboard Music Awards. The "One Step Up at a Time" songstress donned a body-hugging black dress which showcased Sparks' newly trimmed figure.
Vying for the top spot for this year's Billboard Music Awards include artists such as Miley Cyus, Imagine Dragons, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake. Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," Lorde's "Royals," Katy Perry's "Roar," and Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" are all vying to bring home Billboard's Top Hot 100 Song Award.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar