'The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Finale Spoilers: Everything to Know About Finals; Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman, Jake Worthington and Celebrities to Perform
By jaskiran kaur | May 19, 2014 11:30 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is set to host a star studded finale. On Monday night, May 19, 2014 begins the finale week that will feature live performances and declaration of the winner of the show. The two-episode finale is packed with thrilling performances to watch out for. Not only top 3 finalists-Jake Worthington, Josh Kaufman and Christina Grimmie- are going to perform during the grand finale, but also some celebrity singers are going to take part in the gala night. Here are few things to know about "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Finale/ Finals Episode. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Finale/ Finals
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is coming to an end. The show will announce its winner on Tuesday night, May 20, 2014. Show's finale will follow the two-day format, like all the other weeks. But during the finals there will be no elimination. There will only be live performances and announcement of the winner. On Monday night, Jake Worthington from Team Blake, Josh Kaufman from Team Usher and Christina Grimmie from Team Adam will perform for the last time on "The Voice" stage for public votes. Results of the show will be based on the number of public votes acquired by the contestants. The one who gets the highest number of votes by America will be awarded with the top spot and the most coveted trophy.
But it isn't as simple as it sounds. The final decision is influenced by several factors. Contestants' live performance, votes, popularity, mentor's popularity and contestants' overall appeal are some of the factors that can play a major role in decision given by the viewers.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Finale Spoilers: What Happens on Monday Night?
On Monday night, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will kick off its finals. Contestants representing the three teams- Team Adam, Team Usher and Team Blake- will perform live. According to Mjsbigblog.com, Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman and Jake Worthington will deliver two performances each. The Web site notes that one of the songs will be selected by contestants' respective coaches and the other one by America via online poll. Voting lines will opened after these performances for viewers to vote and decide the winner of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014).
The night will also witness performances by the four coaches- Adam Levine, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Usher.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Finale Spoilers: What Happens on May 20, 2014?
This is the night of results. The winner will be announced at the end of the two-hour finale episode. But before host Carson Daly make the big announcement, viewers will be treated to some enthralling performances by some top notch celebrity singers.
The lineup for the night includes, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Round 2's mentor Chris Martin's band, Coldplay. This will be the first time the band will be performing on the show's stage. They are expected to perform a single from their latest and sixth album, "Ghost Stories."
Former "Voice" mentors Ryan Tedder and Ed Sheeran will also make a comeback during "The Voice" finale. Joining Ed Sheeran and Ryan Tedder's One Republic during the gala night is country singer Tim McGraw.
Viewers can also expect watching more performances by Jake, Josh and Christina on this night. Also, at some point during the finale week, sixth season's former contestants are expected to return to the show for one last time, like previous season's finale. The performances will be followed by the announcement of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) winner. At the end of the finale, the winner will be awarded with the most coveted trophy and the title. So are you excited for the star studded grand finale? Who do you think will win the competition? Stay tuned for more spoilers and recaps and don't forget to tune into NBC for the grand finale on Monday and Tuesday night.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon