'The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Finale Spoilers: Everything to Know About Finals; Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman, Jake Worthington and Celebrities to Perform
By jaskiran kaur | May 19, 2014 11:30 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is set to host a star studded finale. On Monday night, May 19, 2014 begins the finale week that will feature live performances and declaration of the winner of the show. The two-episode finale is packed with thrilling performances to watch out for. Not only top 3 finalists-Jake Worthington, Josh Kaufman and Christina Grimmie- are going to perform during the grand finale, but also some celebrity singers are going to take part in the gala night. Here are few things to know about "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Finale/ Finals Episode. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Finale/ Finals
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is coming to an end. The show will announce its winner on Tuesday night, May 20, 2014. Show's finale will follow the two-day format, like all the other weeks. But during the finals there will be no elimination. There will only be live performances and announcement of the winner. On Monday night, Jake Worthington from Team Blake, Josh Kaufman from Team Usher and Christina Grimmie from Team Adam will perform for the last time on "The Voice" stage for public votes. Results of the show will be based on the number of public votes acquired by the contestants. The one who gets the highest number of votes by America will be awarded with the top spot and the most coveted trophy.
But it isn't as simple as it sounds. The final decision is influenced by several factors. Contestants' live performance, votes, popularity, mentor's popularity and contestants' overall appeal are some of the factors that can play a major role in decision given by the viewers.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Finale Spoilers: What Happens on Monday Night?
On Monday night, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will kick off its finals. Contestants representing the three teams- Team Adam, Team Usher and Team Blake- will perform live. According to Mjsbigblog.com, Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman and Jake Worthington will deliver two performances each. The Web site notes that one of the songs will be selected by contestants' respective coaches and the other one by America via online poll. Voting lines will opened after these performances for viewers to vote and decide the winner of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014).
The night will also witness performances by the four coaches- Adam Levine, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Usher.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Finale Spoilers: What Happens on May 20, 2014?
This is the night of results. The winner will be announced at the end of the two-hour finale episode. But before host Carson Daly make the big announcement, viewers will be treated to some enthralling performances by some top notch celebrity singers.
The lineup for the night includes, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Round 2's mentor Chris Martin's band, Coldplay. This will be the first time the band will be performing on the show's stage. They are expected to perform a single from their latest and sixth album, "Ghost Stories."
Former "Voice" mentors Ryan Tedder and Ed Sheeran will also make a comeback during "The Voice" finale. Joining Ed Sheeran and Ryan Tedder's One Republic during the gala night is country singer Tim McGraw.
Viewers can also expect watching more performances by Jake, Josh and Christina on this night. Also, at some point during the finale week, sixth season's former contestants are expected to return to the show for one last time, like previous season's finale. The performances will be followed by the announcement of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) winner. At the end of the finale, the winner will be awarded with the most coveted trophy and the title. So are you excited for the star studded grand finale? Who do you think will win the competition? Stay tuned for more spoilers and recaps and don't forget to tune into NBC for the grand finale on Monday and Tuesday night.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border