Rihanna Wants Old Drake Back, Wants Him to Spoil Her Like Royalty
By Annie Dee | May 18, 2014 1:51 PM EST
There might be hope for Drake and Rihanna to reconcile yet. Their relationship is reportedly on a standstill because Rihanna takes offense of Drake's words and neglect of her. However, Rihanna is reported to be claiming that their romance can go back to what it was if Drake would shape up. Rihanna is willing to give Drake another chance to treat her like a one-in-a-million woman, Hollywood Life reports, or else they would officially break up.
Singer Rihanna is photographed as she arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Rihanna was hurt when Drake told her she was being too needy, all because she just wants to be with him more. Rihanna took Drake's statement as an offense and resolved to show him how unclingy she can be. Rihanna rose up to the challenge and did everything she can to ignore Drake.
Rihanna does not understand the sudden drastic change in her boyfriend's behavior. It was not a long time ago when they were having the time of their lives going on dates and covering tours together. Even though Drake suddenly seems cold towards her, Rihanna is not the one going to do the chasing. instead, the "Diamond" star is offering an ultimatum for Drake to shape up or else lose her.
"I wouldn't say they're broken up but they're at a standstill, a pause if you will. Put it like this, Rihanna likes him - a lot - and she's not trying to lose him," HollywoodLife.com reports. "She doesn't know how to grasp the situation, meaning him wanting to hustle and focus on work. She gets it but still thinks he should be able to make time for him no matter what. She's a woman and she wants to be put on a pedestal."
Rihanna said it's Drake's fault that she expects more from him. Rihanna was treated like royalty by Drake at the beginning of their relationship. Rihanna claimed that she has gotten used to it and now that Drake is changing, she is not having it.
"Real talk, she wouldn't even be tripping this hard if he didn't come hard with the flattering in the beginning. She thinks it's his fault for spoiling her rotten," Hollywood Life reports. "She got used to it, used to feeling like the only girl in the world - even bigger than the almighty dollar itself - and then he stopped. That's not the business and she hates when guys do that."
"If he's going to make her feel like she's a one of a kind rose in the beginning and water her every second of the day, then he better keep watering her because if he doesn't, the rose is going to die," the source of Hollywood Life adds. "She doesn't want that and she doesn't believe he does either."
According to Hollywood Life, Drake still loves Rihanna, despite their current fallout. if this is so, then it would not be too difficult for Drake to rise up to Rihanna's challenge.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots