Rihanna Wants Old Drake Back, Wants Him to Spoil Her Like Royalty
By Annie Dee | May 18, 2014 1:51 PM EST
There might be hope for Drake and Rihanna to reconcile yet. Their relationship is reportedly on a standstill because Rihanna takes offense of Drake's words and neglect of her. However, Rihanna is reported to be claiming that their romance can go back to what it was if Drake would shape up. Rihanna is willing to give Drake another chance to treat her like a one-in-a-million woman, Hollywood Life reports, or else they would officially break up.
Singer Rihanna is photographed as she arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Rihanna was hurt when Drake told her she was being too needy, all because she just wants to be with him more. Rihanna took Drake's statement as an offense and resolved to show him how unclingy she can be. Rihanna rose up to the challenge and did everything she can to ignore Drake.
Rihanna does not understand the sudden drastic change in her boyfriend's behavior. It was not a long time ago when they were having the time of their lives going on dates and covering tours together. Even though Drake suddenly seems cold towards her, Rihanna is not the one going to do the chasing. instead, the "Diamond" star is offering an ultimatum for Drake to shape up or else lose her.
"I wouldn't say they're broken up but they're at a standstill, a pause if you will. Put it like this, Rihanna likes him - a lot - and she's not trying to lose him," HollywoodLife.com reports. "She doesn't know how to grasp the situation, meaning him wanting to hustle and focus on work. She gets it but still thinks he should be able to make time for him no matter what. She's a woman and she wants to be put on a pedestal."
Rihanna said it's Drake's fault that she expects more from him. Rihanna was treated like royalty by Drake at the beginning of their relationship. Rihanna claimed that she has gotten used to it and now that Drake is changing, she is not having it.
"Real talk, she wouldn't even be tripping this hard if he didn't come hard with the flattering in the beginning. She thinks it's his fault for spoiling her rotten," Hollywood Life reports. "She got used to it, used to feeling like the only girl in the world - even bigger than the almighty dollar itself - and then he stopped. That's not the business and she hates when guys do that."
"If he's going to make her feel like she's a one of a kind rose in the beginning and water her every second of the day, then he better keep watering her because if he doesn't, the rose is going to die," the source of Hollywood Life adds. "She doesn't want that and she doesn't believe he does either."
According to Hollywood Life, Drake still loves Rihanna, despite their current fallout. if this is so, then it would not be too difficult for Drake to rise up to Rihanna's challenge.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight