'Game of Zones' - NBA's Game of Thrones Spoof a Hit [VIDEO]
By James Patrick Quizon | May 17, 2014 5:20 PM EST
Bleacher Report's Game of Thrones spoof with animated NBA players became a hit in just a few hours after its initial posting on Friday evening.
Great timing for the day/time of release as well as no NBA game is schedule as the 2014 NBA Playoffs have a long two-day break before the postseason resumes action for the Conference Finals, Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers in the East and the San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder in the West.
Take a look at the funny, creative video (credit to Bleacher Report You Tube)
The cast of NBA characters and their Game of Thrones persona in the spoof:
Pat Riley as Tywin Lannister
LeBron James as Jamie Lannister
Chris Bosh as a Dragon
Derrick Rose as Bran (Ha!)
Carlos Boozer as Hodor
Mitch Kupchak as Lord Walder Frey
Lakers Scrubs as Lord Walder Frey's Daughters
Kevin Durant as Jon Snow
Russell Westbrook as Sam
Tony Parker, Tim Duncan and Greg Popovich as White Walkers!
Perfect "casting" all around and great job by BR connecting the NBA players (history and all) to GOT storylines.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015