E3 2014 PS4 Update: GTA V, Assassin's Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Other Games Expected Next Month
By Karla Danica Figuerres | May 17, 2014 12:45 PM EST
As the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo approaches, PlayStation 4 games are expected to make their debut as well. One month before the annual video game convention, here is a list of possible PlayStation 4 games expected at the event.
Grand Theft Auto V
If the rumours about the Grand Theft Auto V will turn out accurate, the game should be ultimately be confirmed as one of the least kept secret of the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014, along with the Rockstar expected revelation of PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC ports this year.
Assassin's Creed: Unity
When it comes to Ubisoft's upcoming next generation Assassin's Creed project, no one's really sure what to expect but the next entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise is among the much anticipated games playable on the Electronic Entertainment Show this year. It appears that it is the perfect opportunity for Assassin's Creed: Unity to maintain its momentum.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
The latest Activision studio will be committed to the first offering of the Sledgehammer Games, the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Sledgehammer coming to the regular line-up is intended to give Treyarch and Infinity Ward more time to work, which will give each a new timeline of three year per game instead of the previous two. Hopefully, whatever Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare content appears at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014 does not disappoint.
Deep Down is one of the projects least known among the list. Capcom Online Games is currently working on the development of this game, which could be the successor to Dragon's Dogma. In the previous teasers, it has been suggested that there might be a memory element to the Deep Down campaign, similar to Assassin's Creed. Thus far, Deep Down is expected to debut on the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014.
Activision has been rumoured to be breaking the bank to make Destiny a hit as it almost guaranteed that a build of Destiny will appear at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014. With the Destiny beta expected to launch a couple of weeks from now, it is really more of a question of how extensive Bungie and Activision will be showing off Destiny at the biggest convention of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists