Top 10 Best Quotes, Funny One-Liners from Christina Yang of 'Grey' Anatomy,' Bids Farewell in Last Episode
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 7:42 PM EST
Everyone loves the sassy, determined, career-conscious, self-confident and go-getter character of "Grey's Anatomy" - Dr. Christina Yang. Viewers have admired the character played by Sandra Oh over the years because she is someone who not only aspires young people to be focused on one's career and follow work ethics but also someone who can give a smile on her fan's lips because of her funny one-liners and inspirational words. As fans says goodbye to Christina in her last episode, what better way would be to pay tribute to the most sought after surgeon by remembering few of her best quotes from the series. So here it goes.
1. Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we're left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling not moving, assuming the worst that can happen or we step forward into the unknown and assume it will be brilliant.
2. Cristina: Wait, we'll call each other at least twice a month and we'll text each other all the time.
Meredith: I hate texting.
Cristina: Don't let Owen get all dark and twisty. Take care of him. And Alex, take care of Alex. He needs to be mocked at least once a day or he'll be insufferable. Don't get on any tiny little planes that can crash or stick your hand in a body cavity that has a bomb in it or off your life to a gunman. Don't do that. Don't be a hero. You're my person. I need you alive. You make me brave. Okay, now we dance it out.
3. Alex Karev: [whining] My head hurts!
Cristina Yang: Maybe it's a tumor...
Alex Karev: Yea, you wish I had a tumor.
Cristina Yang: Look, I'd rip your face off if it meant I got to scrub in.
4. Cristina: I have to finish something here. Nothing feels finished. None of it feels finished. Owen and I... we're split over something that hasn't even happened and we never even split up. And you and I are not finished. George is dead and he's gone and it's supposed to you, me, and Alex and now nothing is finished. I am not finished.
Meredith: You don't feel finished because this isn't the end for you. There's no finish line. There's no end point. You just have to go.
5. I gotta go. You stay here. You are a gifted surgeon with an extraordinary mind. Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy, but he's not the sun. You are.
6. Owen: So, vodka is helping you write your Harper Avery acceptance speech.
7. You can't repair the mamba without moving with the mambo.
8. Alex: Find something to play with. Get your yayas out and leave me alone.
Cristina: Like battery-operated?
Alex: No, human.
Cristina: Human sex toy?
Alex: You asked.
9. I'm glad he's getting laid. I should be getting laid. My work suffers when I'm not. It's bad for humanity.
10. Mer, your boobs are exploding. Go pump.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]