Top 10 Best Quotes, Funny One-Liners from Christina Yang of 'Grey' Anatomy,' Bids Farewell in Last Episode
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 7:42 PM EST
Everyone loves the sassy, determined, career-conscious, self-confident and go-getter character of "Grey's Anatomy" - Dr. Christina Yang. Viewers have admired the character played by Sandra Oh over the years because she is someone who not only aspires young people to be focused on one's career and follow work ethics but also someone who can give a smile on her fan's lips because of her funny one-liners and inspirational words. As fans says goodbye to Christina in her last episode, what better way would be to pay tribute to the most sought after surgeon by remembering few of her best quotes from the series. So here it goes.
1. Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we're left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling not moving, assuming the worst that can happen or we step forward into the unknown and assume it will be brilliant.
2. Cristina: Wait, we'll call each other at least twice a month and we'll text each other all the time.
Meredith: I hate texting.
Cristina: Don't let Owen get all dark and twisty. Take care of him. And Alex, take care of Alex. He needs to be mocked at least once a day or he'll be insufferable. Don't get on any tiny little planes that can crash or stick your hand in a body cavity that has a bomb in it or off your life to a gunman. Don't do that. Don't be a hero. You're my person. I need you alive. You make me brave. Okay, now we dance it out.
3. Alex Karev: [whining] My head hurts!
Cristina Yang: Maybe it's a tumor...
Alex Karev: Yea, you wish I had a tumor.
Cristina Yang: Look, I'd rip your face off if it meant I got to scrub in.
4. Cristina: I have to finish something here. Nothing feels finished. None of it feels finished. Owen and I... we're split over something that hasn't even happened and we never even split up. And you and I are not finished. George is dead and he's gone and it's supposed to you, me, and Alex and now nothing is finished. I am not finished.
Meredith: You don't feel finished because this isn't the end for you. There's no finish line. There's no end point. You just have to go.
5. I gotta go. You stay here. You are a gifted surgeon with an extraordinary mind. Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy, but he's not the sun. You are.
6. Owen: So, vodka is helping you write your Harper Avery acceptance speech.
7. You can't repair the mamba without moving with the mambo.
8. Alex: Find something to play with. Get your yayas out and leave me alone.
Cristina: Like battery-operated?
Alex: No, human.
Cristina: Human sex toy?
Alex: You asked.
9. I'm glad he's getting laid. I should be getting laid. My work suffers when I'm not. It's bad for humanity.
10. Mer, your boobs are exploding. Go pump.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage