Emma Watson Graduates from Brown, ‘Noah’ Actress Reuniting with ‘Harry Potter’ Co-stars
By Riza Ornos | May 16, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Soon to graduate from Brown University, Emma Watson will soon receive her degree in English Literature at the graduation ceremony on May 25. With another chapter of her life coming up, the 24-year-old British star is set to reunite with her "Harry Potter" costars, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint.
Actress Emma Watson arrives for a dinner to celebrate the work of The Royal Marsden hosted by Britain Prince William at Windsor Castle, in Windsor, May 13, 2014.
After promoting her epic movie "Noah" with Australian actor Russel Crowe and "Perks of the Wallflower" co-star Logan Lerman, the Ivy League educated actress is reportedly going to star for the first time in Bollywood. Best known for her role as Hermione Granger, Watson spent some time at England's Oxford University before finishing her studies in Brown.
The English actress was cast as one of the three leads in the "Harry Potter" series when she was nine. Now, after eight films against the franchise she established a long list of acting roles in her young age.
The three originals are reuniting once again not because they are making a new sequel but to appear in a new footage that will play in the newest ride at Universal Studios in Orlando. The new 3-D "Harry Potter" ride is called Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts and it is scheduled to open this summer.
The ride will feature a recreated scene from "Harry Potter's" final installment "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and it will serve as the main attraction inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. During the film clips, "Harry, Ron and Hermione break into Gringotts bank to retrieve a magical object that will help defeat Lord Voldemort," according to the Universal Studio website.
Although the three long-time friends rarely speaks to each other, each of them are happy for the success of the other. The reunion is another opportunity for the three friends to catch up after breaking free from their child roles.
"I haven't spoken to her in quite a while," says Radcliffe in an interview posted on Perez Hilton. "I'm sure we'll see each other at some point. We were all together for 10 years, so we're excited to meet new people now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report