'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases New Season Brings People Back from Different Places
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 16, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Executive producer Caroline Dries revealed that things are getting out of hand for the Mystic Falls gang in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale episode with shocking and emotional results. The executive producer teased in the Zap2it report that one major event will change everything in the CW TV series as it moves forward to Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Man of Steel 2' News: Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Have Unique Performance for Villain Character Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman Film
"This giant thing happens and we're breaking Season 6 now in the writers room and it starts with everyone in a different orbit, in a way. Season 6 will be a lot of bringing people back together from different places," Dries shared. However, the TVD executive producer warned that "massive consequences" will follow those who successfully left the Other Side.
Another storyline that fans can expect in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 involves Caroline's (Candice Accola) feelings for someone. "She's got a little relationship/crush/feelings for someone that are going to creep up to the surface, and that is going to cause a potential rift between her and one of her friends," Dries teased.
Caroline Dries further added that fans will see how the blonde vampire will set her sights on that person and try to make a move. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 will wrap up with a bang as Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) pulls of his "Project Kaboom" where he will blow up Mystic Falls.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale episode sysnopsis at TVGuide revealed that Elena (Nina Dobrev) will try to stop the Other Side from collapsing and asks Liv (Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (Chris Brochu) for their help. Damon is also determined to stop the disintegration of the Other Side in order to bring his brother back.
The Salvatore vampire can be seen really upset in the promo video for Episode 22 titled "Home" over Stefan's (Paul Wesley) death. Damon threatened Bonnie (Kat Graham) to find a way that can bring back his brother as well as his best friend Enzo (Michael Malarkey).
The CW Network has renewed "The Vampire Diaries" for another season last February 2014. According to the Examiner report, the supernatural TV drama series will return in the fall.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon Reacts to Stefan's Death, Threatens Bonnie to Bring His Brother Back in Episode 22 Titled 'Home' [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Promotes 'The Anomaly' in Brazil, Attends 2014 Bloody Night Con Europe - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon Works on His Explosion Plan with Jeremy and Matt in Finale Episode Titled 'Home' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports