'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases New Season Brings People Back from Different Places
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 16, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Executive producer Caroline Dries revealed that things are getting out of hand for the Mystic Falls gang in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale episode with shocking and emotional results. The executive producer teased in the Zap2it report that one major event will change everything in the CW TV series as it moves forward to Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Man of Steel 2' News: Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Have Unique Performance for Villain Character Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman Film
"This giant thing happens and we're breaking Season 6 now in the writers room and it starts with everyone in a different orbit, in a way. Season 6 will be a lot of bringing people back together from different places," Dries shared. However, the TVD executive producer warned that "massive consequences" will follow those who successfully left the Other Side.
Another storyline that fans can expect in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 involves Caroline's (Candice Accola) feelings for someone. "She's got a little relationship/crush/feelings for someone that are going to creep up to the surface, and that is going to cause a potential rift between her and one of her friends," Dries teased.
Caroline Dries further added that fans will see how the blonde vampire will set her sights on that person and try to make a move. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 will wrap up with a bang as Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) pulls of his "Project Kaboom" where he will blow up Mystic Falls.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale episode sysnopsis at TVGuide revealed that Elena (Nina Dobrev) will try to stop the Other Side from collapsing and asks Liv (Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (Chris Brochu) for their help. Damon is also determined to stop the disintegration of the Other Side in order to bring his brother back.
The Salvatore vampire can be seen really upset in the promo video for Episode 22 titled "Home" over Stefan's (Paul Wesley) death. Damon threatened Bonnie (Kat Graham) to find a way that can bring back his brother as well as his best friend Enzo (Michael Malarkey).
The CW Network has renewed "The Vampire Diaries" for another season last February 2014. According to the Examiner report, the supernatural TV drama series will return in the fall.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon Reacts to Stefan's Death, Threatens Bonnie to Bring His Brother Back in Episode 22 Titled 'Home' [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Promotes 'The Anomaly' in Brazil, Attends 2014 Bloody Night Con Europe - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon Works on His Explosion Plan with Jeremy and Matt in Finale Episode Titled 'Home' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date