‘The Bachelorette’ Season 10 (2014) Spoilers Roundup: Everything to Know about the Premiere [Ep 1]; Juan Pablo Appears, Eliminations and First Impression Rose
By jaskiran kaur | May 16, 2014 7:00 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is set to premiere on Monday, May 19, 2014. "The Bachelor" 2014 alum Andi Dorfman will be leading the show as the bachelorette on a lookout for a partner. Here are few spoilers from "The Bachelorette' Season 10 (2014) Premiere [Episode 1]." Read on to find out what happens on Day 1, who gets the first rose of impression and who gets eliminated.
[Warning: Spoilers Alert!] This article contains spoilers from "The Bachelorette' Season 10 (2014) Premiere [Episode 1]." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Even before the premiere of the show, spoilers from the much-anticipated instalment of "The Bachelorette" are swirling around. Reality show guru Reality Steve has provided detailed spoilers and commentary on the tenth instalment of ABC's reality dating show in his blog realitysteve.com.
The show begins with 25 guys arriving at the mansion. These are the contestants of Andi Dorfman's season vying to win over her. On the first night itself, some six contenders will go home and remaining 19 will move ahead.
Episode 1 of the show will bring some surprises. The premiere will feature Limo arrivals of the contestants and surprise arrival of "The Bachelorette" Season 8 alum Chris Bukowski. Hoping that he could become another contestant on the show, he approaches host Chris Harrison and then the bachelorette. But to his disappointment Andi Dorfman refuses to take him as one of her suitors.
Contestants have another surprise in store. They must impress Andi as well as her father who will be there at the first cocktail party and first Rose Ceremony.
Then there is a surprise for the bachelorette herself. On the day of the premiere of her season, Andi Dorfman will meet "The Bachelor" 2014 lead Juan Pablo Galavis. While speaking to Life & Style magazine, Juan Pablo revealed that he will appear on the season premiere on May 19.
"I gave her advice when she was announced. So you'll see me on May 19 doing something," revealed Juan Pablo Galavis to the magazine.
Furthermore, Andi Dorfman will eliminate some six men on Episode 1. Josh Bauer, Dr. Jason Leep, Rudie Dane, Mike Campanelli, Steven Woolworth, and Emil Schaffroth are eliminated during the first Rose Ceremony as revealed by Reality Steve in his blog.
Who gets the first rose of impression? Wetpaint revealed Milwaukee based 33-year-old bachelor, Nick Viall gets Andi Dorfman's attention on the first night of the show. Niall who is reportedly accounts executive gets the first rose of impression on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Premiere [Episode 1]
Meanwhile, fans know Andi Dorfman's first one-on-one date Eric Hill passed away after suffering injuries in a paragliding accident. It remains to be seen how the show will proceed without him. If his part will be edited or shown, it is not yet confirmed. At the same time, the channel has decided to dedicate the tenth season to late contestant Eric Hall. According to the "The Bachelorette" Season 10 press release by ABC GO, host Chris Harrison will "honor" the deceased contestant.
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) premieres on May 19, 2014 at 9.30 Pm ET on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia