Viral Video: Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 16, 2014 6:24 PM EST
Michael Jackson fans are still raving about him few years after his death. So as a tribute to the King of Pop, American actor Justin Timberlake features him in the official video of his lead single "Love Never Felt So Good."
The video clip has been uploaded on YouTube and has already generated over 3.2 million views and almost 82,000 likes in just a matter of two days.
The fast-paced video clip showcases some of Michael Jackson's most iconic dance moves throughout his career interspersed with the 33-year-old singer and his friends simultaneously mimicking the moves in a re-created area.
YouTube users who have watched the viral video could not help be mesmerized by the iconic moves of both stars. One user Miguel Veloso stated: "best. song. and. music. video. EVAAAAAHHHHHHH." Another user Theo Campbell commented: "Wow JT and a Jackson, only no nipples are shown this time!" Still another user Catia Cavallucci stated: "Wow!Magic! I adore you Michael!Justin you are amazing!A video full of love!Stop hate,enjoy this beautiful song!"
On the other hand, there are also YouTube users who are more inclined towards Michael Jackson than Justin Timberlake. One user named Izzytoofly stated: " am a huge fan of Michael jackson, but i feel that his vocals are sort of muted purposely by the producers!It almost sounds like his vocals are used for the background while Justin Timberlakes voice is clear..you will see a huge a difference listening to the original ,which i like best!Does anyone feel the same way? =/!The song is cool but...why use Mj's voice as a background when its his song??"
The track "Love Never Felt So Good" is part of Michael Jackson's album "XSCAPE" which debuted on Wednesday. It was originally written by the King of Pop and Paul Anka which was first recorded in 1983.
The caption on the video clip mentioned that the album XCAPE is the second posthumous compilation of Michael Jackson's previously unreleased tracks which was produced and curated by Epic Records Chairman and CEO L.A. Reid. Aside from the track "Love Never Felt So Good," the album also includes Chicago, Loving You, A Place with No Name, Slave to the Rhythm, Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Blue Gangsta, and Xcape.
Although there are varied reviews from critics on the Xcape album in general, Justin Timberlake's version of the track "Love Never Felt So Good" stands out from the pack. It is now available in iTunes and Music Unlimited, and Amazon.
Watch the video clip from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales