David Beckham H&M Swim Wear Line Star-Studded Launch Joined by 1D Boys, Ellie Goulding, ‘Breaking Bad’ Star Aaron Paul and More
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 16, 2014 6:15 PM EST
David Beckham launched his latest swimwear line campaign for H&M at Shoreditch House in London, England.
According to a report by Justjared.com, the event took place on May 14. Beckham was joined by British musical artists such as One Direction members Liam Payne and Niall Horan, Ellie Goulding, Conor Maynard and Eliza Doolitle. Hello Magazine reported that Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul was also at the said event.
David Beckham smiles as he discusses matters related to the ownership position he has with a proposed Major League Soccer (MLS) expansion team, at a news conference in Miami, Florida February, 5, 2014. Former England soccer captain Beckham announced on Wednesday that he is exercising his option to become the owner of a Major League Soccer team in Miami. REUTERS/Andrew Innerarity
In April, Hollywoodlife.com wrote about Beckham's new H&M campaign. According to the Web site, it was "perfect idea" to create a line of men's swimwear after the success that the former soccer icon has gained with his H&M bodywear collection. Beckham was ecstatic about the new project.
"The success of my Bodywear collection at H&M has been fantastic, so I'm thrilled to be introducing these great swimwear pieces ready for the summer," said Beckham.
"We're worked hard to create new classics for men, with great fit, comfort, and also style," Beckham added.
Beckham's swimwear line for H&M will hit the stores on May 22.The swim wear line includes swimming trunks and shorts as well as board shorts. The price ranges from $25 for trunks to $34 for shorts, WWD.com reported.
H&M is just one of the many endorsements of the former soccer athlete, Forbes reported. Beckham had earned as much as $42 million from his sponsorships which include contracts with Adidas, Coty, Sainsbury's, Samsung and more. Beckham is ranked eighth in Forbes' List of World's Highest-Paid Athletes.
Recently, Beckham filmed a whisky commercial for his new partnership with Diageo. He teamed up with British entrepreneur and TV executive Simon Fuller. The commercial was shot at Edinburgh. Aside from starring as the whisky brand's ambassador, Beckham will play an important role involving strategic planning and development.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]