David Beckham H&M Swim Wear Line Star-Studded Launch Joined by 1D Boys, Ellie Goulding, ‘Breaking Bad’ Star Aaron Paul and More
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 16, 2014 6:15 PM EST
David Beckham launched his latest swimwear line campaign for H&M at Shoreditch House in London, England.
According to a report by Justjared.com, the event took place on May 14. Beckham was joined by British musical artists such as One Direction members Liam Payne and Niall Horan, Ellie Goulding, Conor Maynard and Eliza Doolitle. Hello Magazine reported that Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul was also at the said event.
David Beckham smiles as he discusses matters related to the ownership position he has with a proposed Major League Soccer (MLS) expansion team, at a news conference in Miami, Florida February, 5, 2014. Former England soccer captain Beckham announced on Wednesday that he is exercising his option to become the owner of a Major League Soccer team in Miami. REUTERS/Andrew Innerarity
In April, Hollywoodlife.com wrote about Beckham's new H&M campaign. According to the Web site, it was "perfect idea" to create a line of men's swimwear after the success that the former soccer icon has gained with his H&M bodywear collection. Beckham was ecstatic about the new project.
"The success of my Bodywear collection at H&M has been fantastic, so I'm thrilled to be introducing these great swimwear pieces ready for the summer," said Beckham.
"We're worked hard to create new classics for men, with great fit, comfort, and also style," Beckham added.
Beckham's swimwear line for H&M will hit the stores on May 22.The swim wear line includes swimming trunks and shorts as well as board shorts. The price ranges from $25 for trunks to $34 for shorts, WWD.com reported.
H&M is just one of the many endorsements of the former soccer athlete, Forbes reported. Beckham had earned as much as $42 million from his sponsorships which include contracts with Adidas, Coty, Sainsbury's, Samsung and more. Beckham is ranked eighth in Forbes' List of World's Highest-Paid Athletes.
Recently, Beckham filmed a whisky commercial for his new partnership with Diageo. He teamed up with British entrepreneur and TV executive Simon Fuller. The commercial was shot at Edinburgh. Aside from starring as the whisky brand's ambassador, Beckham will play an important role involving strategic planning and development.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown