Selena Gomez Pregnancy and Miscarriage Reports: Representative Denies the Claims as 'Not True'
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been embroiled in a false miscarriage and pregnancy report recently. There has been speculation in the media lately that Selena Gomez was pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby in 2012 and was keen to raise the baby, InTouch weekly magazine reported, said Daily Mail. Selena actually believed that the baby was a "sign" that she and Justin are meant to be together forever, the Web site reported. However, Selena Gomez went through a miscarriage when she was just two months pregnant, the magazine claimed.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The representative of "Come and Get It" singer has now slammed the rumours and released information which stated that Gomez was never pregnant in the first place. There was no miscarriage at all.
InTouch magazine had reported earlier that the singer was 16-years-old when she conceived first and was quite ready to carry her pregnancy forward just like her mother Marry Cornett, who too became pregnant with Selena when she was 16-years-old.
Selena Gomez was convinced that she would follow the footsteps of her own mother and Justin's mother and raise the baby, the magazine alleged, according to the Web site. Justin Bieber's mother too fell pregnant with Justin in her teenage years.
However the Canadian crooner did not feel the same way about Selena's pregnancy then and was convinced that he does not want a baby.
"His team felt it would ruin his career because at the time he had a clean image. They thought it would take away from his reputation as a heartthrob if he were walking around with a baby carrier at 18. Or he'd look like a real jerk if he wasn't involved in bringing up his own child," Gossipcop reported, citing InTouch Weekly as source.
Justin also did his best to take care of Selena Gomez when she suffered miscarriage. However Selena was convinced that Justin did not want the baby and felt "hurt" and "alone," the Web site reports, according to Daily Mail.
However, recent reports from Selena's representative reveal that InTouch magazine story is "not true," Gossip cop reports. This is not the first time that Justin has been involved in a baby and pregnancy story. In 2010, a girl named Mariah Yeater said she was carrying Justin's baby. However, none of the stories have been true.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop