Selena Gomez Pregnancy and Miscarriage Reports: Representative Denies the Claims as 'Not True'
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been embroiled in a false miscarriage and pregnancy report recently. There has been speculation in the media lately that Selena Gomez was pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby in 2012 and was keen to raise the baby, InTouch weekly magazine reported, said Daily Mail. Selena actually believed that the baby was a "sign" that she and Justin are meant to be together forever, the Web site reported. However, Selena Gomez went through a miscarriage when she was just two months pregnant, the magazine claimed.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The representative of "Come and Get It" singer has now slammed the rumours and released information which stated that Gomez was never pregnant in the first place. There was no miscarriage at all.
InTouch magazine had reported earlier that the singer was 16-years-old when she conceived first and was quite ready to carry her pregnancy forward just like her mother Marry Cornett, who too became pregnant with Selena when she was 16-years-old.
Selena Gomez was convinced that she would follow the footsteps of her own mother and Justin's mother and raise the baby, the magazine alleged, according to the Web site. Justin Bieber's mother too fell pregnant with Justin in her teenage years.
However the Canadian crooner did not feel the same way about Selena's pregnancy then and was convinced that he does not want a baby.
"His team felt it would ruin his career because at the time he had a clean image. They thought it would take away from his reputation as a heartthrob if he were walking around with a baby carrier at 18. Or he'd look like a real jerk if he wasn't involved in bringing up his own child," Gossipcop reported, citing InTouch Weekly as source.
Justin also did his best to take care of Selena Gomez when she suffered miscarriage. However Selena was convinced that Justin did not want the baby and felt "hurt" and "alone," the Web site reports, according to Daily Mail.
However, recent reports from Selena's representative reveal that InTouch magazine story is "not true," Gossip cop reports. This is not the first time that Justin has been involved in a baby and pregnancy story. In 2010, a girl named Mariah Yeater said she was carrying Justin's baby. However, none of the stories have been true.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools