Selena Gomez Pregnancy and Miscarriage Reports: Representative Denies the Claims as 'Not True'
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been embroiled in a false miscarriage and pregnancy report recently. There has been speculation in the media lately that Selena Gomez was pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby in 2012 and was keen to raise the baby, InTouch weekly magazine reported, said Daily Mail. Selena actually believed that the baby was a "sign" that she and Justin are meant to be together forever, the Web site reported. However, Selena Gomez went through a miscarriage when she was just two months pregnant, the magazine claimed.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The representative of "Come and Get It" singer has now slammed the rumours and released information which stated that Gomez was never pregnant in the first place. There was no miscarriage at all.
InTouch magazine had reported earlier that the singer was 16-years-old when she conceived first and was quite ready to carry her pregnancy forward just like her mother Marry Cornett, who too became pregnant with Selena when she was 16-years-old.
Selena Gomez was convinced that she would follow the footsteps of her own mother and Justin's mother and raise the baby, the magazine alleged, according to the Web site. Justin Bieber's mother too fell pregnant with Justin in her teenage years.
However the Canadian crooner did not feel the same way about Selena's pregnancy then and was convinced that he does not want a baby.
"His team felt it would ruin his career because at the time he had a clean image. They thought it would take away from his reputation as a heartthrob if he were walking around with a baby carrier at 18. Or he'd look like a real jerk if he wasn't involved in bringing up his own child," Gossipcop reported, citing InTouch Weekly as source.
Justin also did his best to take care of Selena Gomez when she suffered miscarriage. However Selena was convinced that Justin did not want the baby and felt "hurt" and "alone," the Web site reports, according to Daily Mail.
However, recent reports from Selena's representative reveal that InTouch magazine story is "not true," Gossip cop reports. This is not the first time that Justin has been involved in a baby and pregnancy story. In 2010, a girl named Mariah Yeater said she was carrying Justin's baby. However, none of the stories have been true.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage