Rihanna Gives Out Ultimatum to Drake to Win Her Back, Find Out What it Is
By charmaine corne clutton | May 16, 2014 4:59 PM EST
It was bound to happen. The blossoming romance between Rihanna and Drake is making fans all over the world anticipate the next move from the couple. However, just like in any relationship, the pair is currently experiencing some bumps in their love affair, as previously reported here on IBTimes.
Despite the growing tension between the couple, the "Diamonds" singer allegedly gave the Canadian rapper an ultimatum to make things right and to win her back. According to a report by Hollywood Life, Rihanna has told Drake to step up his game in the relationship. Riri wants the rapper to exert more effort and be the guy she had fallen in love with in the first place.
"I wouldn't say they're broken up but they're at a standstill, a pause if you will. Put it like this, Rihanna likes him - a lot - and she's not trying to lose him... She doesn't know how to grasp the situation, meaning him wanting to hustle and focus on work. She gets it but still thinks he should be able to make time for him no matter what. She's a woman and she wants to be put on a pedestal," reveals a close source to the couple in a report by Hollywood Life.
It can be remembered that the Canadian rapper claimed that Rihanna was being "too needy" and that she needed to loosen up so that he could focus on her career. From the onset, Drake has showered Rihanna with the royal treatment. Now that their officially an item, Rihanna is disappointed over the sudden waning of enthusiasm on Drake's part.
"Real talk, she wouldn't even be tripping this hard if he didn't come hard with the flattering in the beginning. She think it's his fault for spoiling her rotten...she got used to it, used to feeling like the only girl in the world - even bigger than the almighty dollar itself - and then he stopped. That's not the business and she hates when guys do that," revealed the source further to Hollywood Life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS