Rihanna Gives Out Ultimatum to Drake to Win Her Back, Find Out What it Is
By charmaine corne clutton | May 16, 2014 4:59 PM EST
It was bound to happen. The blossoming romance between Rihanna and Drake is making fans all over the world anticipate the next move from the couple. However, just like in any relationship, the pair is currently experiencing some bumps in their love affair, as previously reported here on IBTimes.
Despite the growing tension between the couple, the "Diamonds" singer allegedly gave the Canadian rapper an ultimatum to make things right and to win her back. According to a report by Hollywood Life, Rihanna has told Drake to step up his game in the relationship. Riri wants the rapper to exert more effort and be the guy she had fallen in love with in the first place.
"I wouldn't say they're broken up but they're at a standstill, a pause if you will. Put it like this, Rihanna likes him - a lot - and she's not trying to lose him... She doesn't know how to grasp the situation, meaning him wanting to hustle and focus on work. She gets it but still thinks he should be able to make time for him no matter what. She's a woman and she wants to be put on a pedestal," reveals a close source to the couple in a report by Hollywood Life.
It can be remembered that the Canadian rapper claimed that Rihanna was being "too needy" and that she needed to loosen up so that he could focus on her career. From the onset, Drake has showered Rihanna with the royal treatment. Now that their officially an item, Rihanna is disappointed over the sudden waning of enthusiasm on Drake's part.
"Real talk, she wouldn't even be tripping this hard if he didn't come hard with the flattering in the beginning. She think it's his fault for spoiling her rotten...she got used to it, used to feeling like the only girl in the world - even bigger than the almighty dollar itself - and then he stopped. That's not the business and she hates when guys do that," revealed the source further to Hollywood Life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date