Rihanna Gives Out Ultimatum to Drake to Win Her Back, Find Out What it Is
By charmaine corne clutton | May 16, 2014 4:59 PM EST
It was bound to happen. The blossoming romance between Rihanna and Drake is making fans all over the world anticipate the next move from the couple. However, just like in any relationship, the pair is currently experiencing some bumps in their love affair, as previously reported here on IBTimes.
Despite the growing tension between the couple, the "Diamonds" singer allegedly gave the Canadian rapper an ultimatum to make things right and to win her back. According to a report by Hollywood Life, Rihanna has told Drake to step up his game in the relationship. Riri wants the rapper to exert more effort and be the guy she had fallen in love with in the first place.
"I wouldn't say they're broken up but they're at a standstill, a pause if you will. Put it like this, Rihanna likes him - a lot - and she's not trying to lose him... She doesn't know how to grasp the situation, meaning him wanting to hustle and focus on work. She gets it but still thinks he should be able to make time for him no matter what. She's a woman and she wants to be put on a pedestal," reveals a close source to the couple in a report by Hollywood Life.
It can be remembered that the Canadian rapper claimed that Rihanna was being "too needy" and that she needed to loosen up so that he could focus on her career. From the onset, Drake has showered Rihanna with the royal treatment. Now that their officially an item, Rihanna is disappointed over the sudden waning of enthusiasm on Drake's part.
"Real talk, she wouldn't even be tripping this hard if he didn't come hard with the flattering in the beginning. She think it's his fault for spoiling her rotten...she got used to it, used to feeling like the only girl in the world - even bigger than the almighty dollar itself - and then he stopped. That's not the business and she hates when guys do that," revealed the source further to Hollywood Life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy